3

Americano

somehow,he's good

"Are you sure you didn't lie to me ,Im Eunjin?" My homeroom teacher asked for the ninth time. I nodded again and again. Just why did she doesn't believe me?

"Then where's your guardian?" Mrs. Lee asked. I shrugged and sighed. I pulled out my phone. When I'm about to call him, Xiumin appeared at the doorway of my classroom. He bowed towards my teacher and apologize for his lateness.

"Well, Im Eunjin here just did a big mistake. She punched her classmate Kim Minah during recess." Mrs Lee said as she glared at me. Right, I just punched her beloved student. Liar!

"Oh really?" Xiumin looked at me with disbelief eyes. I frowned and scoffed. Seriously?!

He turned his head towards my teacher back. He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry for her behalf. I'm sure I'll give her a good lesson when we come home" Xiumin said. Mrs Lee seemed happy with his rambling and soon let us went home. I stayed quiet inside the car.

"Is this why you call me earlier? To save you from detention?" He asked while driving. I sighed and ignored him.

"You're a bipolar" He mumbled. I turned my head at him and glared. He chuckled and kept silent until we arrived home. Before I could got out of the car, he grabbed my hand.

"Where?"

"Where what?"

"Where did she punch you?" Xiumin stared at me. I gulped down my saliva. I pulled my hand harshly and got out of the car.

"Tell me when you feel uncomfortable!" He shouted as I went inside the elevator. I stared down the floor and clutched my stomach. I really didn't feel comfortable, my bruised stomach made me wanted to throw up the food I ate before the ,Kim Minah came and made a scene-she punched me. She's the teacher's pet so...yeah.

My phone buzzed, a message being sent by..umin.

I don't know what happened but I trust you. Forgive me okay?

I sighed and put my phone back inside my pocket.

Trust.

Apology accepted.


a/n : u g h h