5

Americano

History

“Right after we both take a step into the house, my sudden outburst earlier will be forgotten for good. We both would not remember anything except the shopping time we had”

And he did it just like she wanted. He went straight towards the kitchen to sort off groceries while she went update her blog/selling-kim-minseok advertisement , updating that Xiumin was really good with picking fresh vegetables and fruits, a good cook and would buy anything she wanted- a perfect man. She turned off her laptop on time Xiumin called her to eat supper.

Xiumin didn’t know about ‘selling ’ she planned and she didn’t want him to know..problems would occur once he found out. She just gained his trust and no way she wanted to make him don’t.

She would lose everything.

*****

“Xiumin did you see my phone anywhere?” Eunjin shouted as she searching her phone inside her school’s pocket.

“I don’t think so” Xiumin stated calmly. Eunjin rolled her eyes, feeling annoyed. Just where did her phone went missing?!

“Okay,I give up” She huffed as she dragged her feet towards the living room. She plopped down the couch across Xiumin and grabbed the remote control. Xiumin just watched whatever program she changed, from the discovery channel he was watching to Phineas and Ferb , Frozen and at last The Red Riding Hood.

“Do you think werewolves ever exist?” Eunjin asked she tapped her chin, her trademark when her tiny brain was thinking. Xiumin shrugged and he lay down comfortably on his back. Just like he once said, he dislikes to sit for too long.

“Nan[I]…really want to see one.” She whispered. His ears perked up and raised his eyebrow in curiosity. Eunjin tore her eyes from the tv and turned her head towards Xiumin. She stood up and walked towards Xiumin. She leaned closer to his face while bending her body.

“Could he/she be as handsome/beautiful as the hero and heroin like in the movie? I’m curios.” She mused, breathing directly at his face. Xiumin stared into her eyes. The hatred was still there, being clouded by cold white eyes, added with dark orbs and invisible tears.

“Fiction is not reality” He uttered. Eunjin nodded, truly understand what he was saying.

“Of course, that is what I was, I am and I will be facing. Reality.” She stated. Plopping back to the couch, she switched off the tv.

“Did you perhaps read educational,self improving book? “ Xiumin broke the silence. Eunjin cocked her eyebrows.

“Oh, how do you know?” She questioned. Xiumin chuckled and made his way towards the door.

“You better don’t. You sound like old woman, speaking nonsense and kind of creepy.” He mumbled. Eunjin glared at him hatefully. She grabbed the remote control and was about to throw the device at him when  Xiumin opened the door.

“Welcome guys”


a/n: n/a but thanks to joanbi :) another reason for me to keep updating^^