13

Americano

Worried

"Are we there yet?" I whispered to Xiumin. Xiumin turned his head towards me and sighed. After we both boarded off the bus, I followed Xiumin into a village and straight to an alley leading us into a forest. The surroundings were really quiet and I felt that the temperature dropped each step we took.

"Can't you keep quiet?" Xiumin mumbled. I frowned and rolled my eyes in annoyance. I sighed and walked slowly, painfully slowly than before.

“Can’t you walk faster?” Xiumin questioned but almost like an order for me. I rolled my eyes again and quicken my steps, walking past him very quickly.

“Can’t you slow down?” Xiumin asked.

*That’s it* I stopped abruptly and turned around.

“Can’t you tell me where’re we going? Don’t ask me to keep quiet, I don’t want to! You told me to walk faster then how come you told me to slow down? I don’t want to either.” I yelled, feeling all my frustrated feels bursting. Xiumin sighed and came closer to me. He bent down his height to mine. He looked into my eyes.

“Are you mad?”

“Hell yes!” I scoffed. He sighed again. His face was unreadable, I can’t thought anything about what was he thinking.

“What do you want me to do?” He asked, still bending his knees. I looked into his eyes and stared at those beautiful orbs. Guilt suddenly rushed inside my heart.

*I don’t know. I just hope you do something*

“Stop being a boss!” I scoffed.

*Okay I don’t mean that*

 Xiumin rolled his eyes and straighten his body.

“Look, I appreciate a lot if you stop being so loud. Stop being a boss? I don’t act like one. I knew it would be like this. I shouldn’t make promises to your late mother.” Xiumin said and walked away.

*Mom*

“Wait! What were you saying just now? Explain!” I ran after him. Xiumin stopped walking and turned his body to face mine.

“Now who act like a boss?” He mocked.

*Jerk* I rolled my eyes and muttered a few curses.

“Mom asked me to bring you to dad’s grave. She said you haven’t seen him since you were born. You might want to meet him.” Xiumin stated with stoic expression. I remained silent.

*Yeah,I do want to meet him..before-*

“So follow me” He pulled my coat and walked deeper inside the forest. We stopped once a big graveyard was seen. Xiumin abruptly stopped walking.

“Go. You’ll see him up the hill” He pushed me with a light force and remained there. I turned around.

“You don’t want to come along?”

“Not interested.” He stated. I rolled my eyes and walked hastily to the hill. I gasped when I saw someone.

“Hey!” I waved at him. He waved back and smiled. I turned my body around and looked Xiumin. I was surprised that I had walked this far.

“He’s there!”I yelled to Xiumin. He immediately frowned.

“Who?” He shouted back.

“The…I don’t know!” I chuckled when I shouted that. I still didn’t remember his name. I looked back and saw the unnamed man chuckled too.

“Just my friend I guess” I shouted and walked further from Xiumin and getting closer towards the man.

From far, Xiumin saw no one. He wanted to come up there and looked who was him, the one Eunjin was talking about but he can’t. He wanted to but he can’t. He sighed.

“Is there any bad person living in graveyard?” He mumbled and immediately frowned at the thought.

“Eunjin! Come back here!” He shouted. I turned around when I heard his faint voice calling for me. I saw his frowning face.

“What? Want to order me around again? Wait until I meet dad!” I shouted and smiled. He asked me to come back down again.

“What’s wrong with him?” I mumbled and was about to walked down the hill when suddenly I heard a muffled laughter.

“You’re going to have a couple fight or visit your dad?” The man said. I turned my head to him.

“We’re not a couple and I rather choose dad”

“Then come with me”

I looked down and looked at the anxious Xiumin.

“I’ll be right back!” I shouted. Xiumin frowned. I frowned too when I saw him like that.

“Hurry up” The man pulled my hand. Xiumin’s heart stopped a beat when he saw I’m leaving.

“No. Eunjin don’t!”


a/n: sorry for the late update. busy . hi my new subscribers :) [Betsy_Diego , exotics_natasha  , Octodog98  , miso26  , HaeMirWoon94 ] nice to have you here ^^