11

Americano

Let’s talk about Im Eunjin

Adjusting her spectacle, Eunjin let out a loud sigh as she finished updating her blog. She sighed again when no one ever tried to call her. She saw how many visitors were reading her advertisement yet no one ever tried to call her or sent her message.

“Is bad boy type trending nowadays? Is that why Xiumin had no one attracted to him?” She mumbled while shutting down the laptop. Eunjin made her way out from her room and saw Xiumin was getting ready to go to sleep.

“Already sleepy?”

“Well are you don’t?” He asked back. Eunjin sat on the floor, facing Xiumin who already comfortable lying on his back on the couch with the spare blanket. Eunjin stared at him with blank face. She was amused how obedient Xiumin could be.

 From the very start where she found him in front of her door, sleeping on the couch, cooking, saving her from detention and many more, he just never complaint nor speaking for himself either. He never failed to make her thought I would never get a man like this, he’s too nice…too perfect.

“Thinking about me?” Xiumin questioned without doubt. Eunjin chuckled and came closer to him. She rested her head beside his frame and closed her eyes.

“Don’t sleep here” Xiumin stated. Eunjin opened her eyes and stared at the baby pink blanket. She breathed in deeply and turned her face to look at Xiumin’s.

“Do you know me?” She asked almost like a whisper. Xiumin bore into her eyes, exactly knew what was she thinking about him but what would her reaction be when he told her everything he knew?

“Im Eunjin.Will be eighteen this year. DOB is on 7th November 1996. Blood type A. Height five foot one inch. Weight forty six plus minus. POB is Seoul.” He stated like matter of factly. Eunjin smiled and breathed in deep.

“You should know that weight is sensitive for woman. Sheesh.”

Xiumin rolled his eyes. Annoyed because his intention was just to show how much he knew about her.

“More. You know more, don’t you?” She breathed out. Xiumin squint his eyes. Right then, he couldn’t see what was she thinking. Wae ? Wae was her eyes being so black that he couldn’t reach her mind?

“You don’t know?” She asked as she tilted her head.

“Fine I tell you about me” She stood up and plopped down the couch across Xiumin.

“I know” Xiumin suddenly blurted out. Eunjin eyed him dangerously.

“What do you know about me?” She asked. Xiumin sighed and turned to his side to face her who already lay on the couch across him.

“Dad kicked you out from home two years ago when he knew you’re not his. Mom saved you as she buy this apartment and fill in everything necessary for you in the house. She told you to get married before eighteen before cutting all ties with you. Your baby bro secretly gives allowance every month”

“You didn’t have friend in school, bipolar and when you angry you wouldn’t say anything and hear loud, deafening song. When you calm down, you would forget everything that happen”

“Your type- cute, small frame guy, has nice voice, understanding and humorous” He ended.  Eunjin stared at him with unknown expression.

“How do you know that?” She asked. Xiumin pulled the blanket closer to his face and breathed out hot air.

“I’m just observant” He mumbled.

“No. Not that”

“Then, what?”

“About my family part.  How do you know that?”

Xiumin gulped down his saliva.

“Your mom”

“When she tell you that?”

“One month before we met?”

Eunjin stared at him. Again, Xiumin couldn’t figure out what was she thinking. She was like someone else when she stared at him like that- the only expression or looks that make him went nervous.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?” Eunjin mumbled. Xiumin hummed, he did see her. Eunjin was young version of her. He sighed. He did remember how his heart trembling when he saw her mom, telling him everything.

“Why would she need to go? Death is pain. That’s what she told me when grandma died. “ She mumbled, hands travelling up and down her arms. Xiumin closed his eyes.

“Pain is bliss”


a/n: I'm going to reveal secrets little by little...but I can't express something nicely. Hmm.Whatever.Anyway.Hi leebeelin

tell me what you think about xiumin

 hisnicknamethatyoulike is ------- to me.

my answer : woomin is fascinating man to me.

I'm dying to know him in real life.