8

Americano

Because I love you and you love me. That’s why!

Baby Boo pt 2

Everyone heard that because the person across the phone practically screamed at the phone, his voice boomed and echoed throughout my small apartment.

I was straddling Xiumin, facing him in process-he didn’t shock at all. I turned my head around, and yes. The drama was starting. They reactions were priceless and I was thinking to snap a picture or two. Just because.

“I know. I’ll be right there in…” I leaned my body closer to Xiumin, making our body touched each other and grabbed the sponge bob clock behind him.

4:45 pm

“In fifteen minutes. Bye.” I ended the call and pecked Xiumin on the cheek. This time, he tensed. I smirked in victory.

*He’s not expecting that.* And obviously, so did his friends. I chuckled and ruffled his hair, make sure his fluffy brown locks tousled almost in various directions.

“I’m going to settle some things. I’ll be back tonight.” I mumbled as I ran towards my room.

 I grabbed a boxer, a pair of black skinny jean ,man’s baby blue long sleeve and a cap. I folded them nicely and went out of the room. The boys were staring at me as I pulled out a paperback from the kitchen drawer and put all the men’s attire inside the pink, polka dot patterned paper bag.

“Umin,I-“

“Do you really have to go?” He suddenly asked. I looked at him and smiled.

“You know I have too” I winked at him and walked towards the door. He stood up, leaving his dumbfounded friends on the floor and walked towards the door. I turned around.

“Need something?” I asked. Xiumin stood there, in front of me and not answering my question. I looked up to see his frowning face and chuckled.

“I think you need this” I tip toed and planted a chaste kiss on his neck. He stiffened once again and I was happy my kiss had such effect on him.

“My way saying goodbye starting this second…since you love it” I and walked out from the apartment.

*****

“The hell just happened?” Baekhyun questioned out loud. Xiumin was still frozen in front of the closing door.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Sehun asked him. All eyes were on Xiumin right now. Xiumin sighed and face palmed himself.

“This is harder than I thought it would be” He stated. The rest of the guys nodded his head.

“Take a deep breath Minseok. This will be your last case. You wouldn’t have to face trouble in here anymore once you solve this problem” Luhan said, made Xiumin remembered the reason he was there.

“She’s really something” Kai remarked. Chanyeol chuckled and patted his head.

“Yeah, you couldn’t live a day with her if she’s your girl” Kris stated.

“Why couldn’t I?”

“Oh Jongin, you couldn’t stand skinship remember? “ Chen smirked. Kai rolled his eyes.

“Gay” Lay mumbled. Everyone inside the cramped box roared, echoing the apartment with their laughter.

“Am not! I just scared!” Kai defended himself.

“Oh stop it guys. He’s not gay” Xiumin sternly said. The laughter did stop and Kai was smiling happily.

“Wait,who’s ‘baby boo’ again?” Suho asked with his fingers making quote marks in the air.

“Im Siwan, 26 years old, one of ZE:A member also an actor. Im Eunjin’s baby bro.” Xiumin showed them his picture and the guys went ‘ohhhh’.

Drama just came to an end.


a/n : will update another chap later. thanks fahradwiputri