7

Americano

Baby boo pt 1

“You like VIXX ?” Chanyeol asked. Currently we’re watching movie, Red Riding Hood..again. I had watched it, Xiumin too. But those guys were insisting too watch it…again too.

“Nope.I love VIXX” I winked at Chanyeol. He grinned like an idiot and continued to watch the movie.

“Hey,wait a minute. Chanyeol-shii, how do you know?” I asked him. He titled his head.

“Don’t you hear it? The VIXXsong? Voodoo doll I think.” He mused.

Yeah Open the doors of hell
Sinners who made her cry,
Cry tears of blood
Sing it, the song of the curse

"I hate it. Reminds me how bad Xiumin could be" Baekhyun murmured and shuddered.I blinked several times.

“What do you mean? I-“

I just stopped talking and remained quiet.

If you smile just once I’m satisfied
I’ll do everything instead, everything you wish for
Even if my remaining time diminishes

“Okay,where is my phone?” I questioned..to everyone. Everyone looked around them, under their own selves and then shrugged. One person didn’t do that.

“Xiumin, you found my phone right?” I asked. Well actually, I stated the obvious. The sound was booming behind his back that was being pressed up weirdly against the couch.

“Oh come on! The call is going to end soon!” I huffed. I gave him my hand, signalling him to pass me my phone. He didn’t budge and kept staring the tv.

Tick tock tick tock everything will disappear

“Are you kidding me Kim Minseok?” I muttered.

“Fine, you give me no choice!” I shouted and quickly sat on his lap. My hands were digging behind his back. He tossed around but for sure, I win. I got the phone and pick up the call which almost going to end.

“Yo baby” I greeted the person across the phone coldly yet with a sweet nick name. The guys  hung their jaws open. The not-so-nice scene they saw was practically making them thought I was not a woman at all. I was too careless with a man.

“Emhmm. Keep talking.” I said. I was still in position everyone thought unappropriate  with me straddling Xiumin by his waist but the man under me said nothing. He stayed motionless and stared at me with his bored gaze. He already knew this going to happen and I hate him for that.

He once said “You’re predictable Eunjin so I wouldn’t surprise at all on whatever you do”. Yeah, his words make me wanted to do something more than this, more bold and annoying that he didn’t think I would do. I hate when someone said I expect that from you. Heck, I’m not a low quality drama that people could guess the ending that easy!

“Baby boo why would I need to help you?” I purred with a fake voice. The person across the phone started to annoy me.

Because I love you and you love me. That’s why!


a/n : double update. just because >;)