10

Americano

Care or not?

“Xiumin! Your phone!” Kris shouted, trying to make his deep voice being heard clearly throughout the loud booming sound of the club. Xiumin caught the flying phone on time and quickly picked up the call.

 “Yoboseyo? Umin?” A female voice called out. Despite the sound of the club that was being too loud and ear splitting, Xiumin could hear the cute, tiny voice of her. So did his friend, and that was why they all ran to be near him as close as possible from various direction.

“Hmm” He hummed in response. His friends were grinning like idiot. They love how the owner of the cute voice called out Xiumin’s name. Whether it was Xiumin, Kim Minseok, Umin or Minnie, the nicknames were too cute to handle.

“Where are you ?” She asked. Xiumin hesitated to answer. How would the petite girl over the phone react when he say he’s in a club?

“Wow, so loud. Is it GDragon’s coup d etat? You’re in a club right? Why don’t you bring me along?” The girl mused. Xiumin could hear her faint chuckled. Luhan chuckled too, his admiration towards the cute voice girl hiking to the next level.

“Eunjin…” Xiumin face palmed himself. He could read what is she thinking like an open book but never know how would she react. And that was why he never liked the idea to bring her along. Everything’s going to be not alright at all.

“Okay.I know I’m not legal yet. It’s okay, I’ve been there before. Recommended, Frost Bite club. Because…just because” She . Xiumin gripped the phone tightly while Suho gently shook his head. He could never stand a girl like Eunjin. Never.

“Anyway, could I go to a concert? Pretty please? Infinite’s concert! Someone sold her ticket on the internet and I bought it! Right now I’m standing in front of the stadium!” She exclaimed with excitement that couldn’t be resist.  She made all his friend smiled but Xiumin just  let out a faint humming sound.

“Why would you tell me about this? Even if I told you not to, you would go. You and your hard head, why don’t I be surprise at all?” He mused. Eunjin giggled almost annoyingly- for Xiumin of course.

“Well, I’m just telling. I know you wouldn’t be shocked when I’m not home. I know you wouldn’t bother to find me when I’m missing. I know you don’t care. I just want to let out all the giddy feelings I have right now. I can’t call baby boo, he’s busy! So, you’re my target. “

“Eun-“

“I have to go. Bye Kim Minseok. Bye guys!”

The rest of the guys bid her goodbye too, a little surprise on how she knew they were beside Xiumin. Xiumin sighed again and tossed his phone on the couch.

“Do you care? About her?” Sehun asked him. Whatever questions he got that moment, Xiumin decided to kept quiet, like always.

“You must felt you better don’t right? It would be hard later” Baekhyun mused.

“I almost like her” Kris voiced out. “It’s better that she’s not my type” He added to crack some joke. The guys chuckled.

“Is this how last task would be? I’m scared when I have one in the future” Kai mumbled.

“No. String . Attached.” D.O. reminded everyone in the lounge.

“But I guess this guy right here has attached one or two.” Lay pointed towards Xiumin who was closing his eyes shut.

“I won’t say anything. I just want to wish you good luck” Chanyeol said. All eyes were on restless Xiumin, wishing him the best.


a/n: changed foreword. trying hard not to give you hints. and hi kpopper_rae5