6

Americano

His friend..with s at the end of the word.

“I don’t believe a word he’s saying when he said he is married!” A guy name Suho exclaimed. Eunjin plastered a grin, a fake one because she thought he was faking the words he said too. For some reason, she had a feeling all of them were fake..but which part of them were fake?

“Who cooked the food? Delicious!” Chanyeol praised. Eunjin jabbed her elbow towards Xiumin’s stomach. Xiumin didn’t budge because for the past two weeks, every day was violence and sometime cursing party for him.

“Umin did. I didn’t cook that. I don’t know how too.” Eunjin stated the truth. She didn’t lie just like she always did but being in front of his friends, Eunjin decided not to and she didn’t know why.

“Well, do you guys live around here and not busy or something? You guys are too many to come here at the same place without problem.I mean, don't you have something to do?” Eunjin tried to make conversation.

“Yeah, sort of.” Kris, the tallest man she ever saw said. Eunjin nodded and stood up. Xiumin quickly grabbed her hand.

“I want to take more juice.” Eunjin said. Xiumin released her hand. How did she know that was Xiumin thinking? She did not know, she just stated the obvious since Chen asked for more juice.

The cramped apartment was full with fourteen people yet they don’t care. Eunjin didn’t care either, she just have no shame regarding what she do, what she have. Life thought her not to be.

“How old are you?” Kai asked her.

“Eighteen”

“A high school student ?!” - Sehun

“But I thought they say she is around Xiumin’s age!” - Tao

“Wait, who are they?”-Lay

“Xiumin are you kidding me?!”-Baekhyun

“She would have a better life”-  D.O.

“You should wait for more years hyung” – Chen

“Relax,she’s not even eighteen yet.” Luhan mumbled. That made the guys kept silent, jaw hanged open more than before. Xiumin sighed and glared at smiling Luhan.

“Arranged marriage. Who cares? No big deal and this is all about money. “ Eunjin remarked. The boys gawked. They all gave her a look. A look that somehow said okay, we understand.


a/n : thanks to [ harumiah | kimsyoong  | I-Love-EXO | viva_lifeon45bap  ] I kinda experimenting so don't expect much :)