12

Americano

Someone

 “Where are we going again?” Eunjin turned her head towards Xiumin. He didn’t answer her question and she doubt he even heard her.

She stared his side face, how beautiful his fair skin glowing when sunbeam penetrate through the bus window. She took a deep breath.

“Bwoya…why does he the volume so loud?” She mumbled as she could hear faint sound of music through his earphone. She gently took his phone on his lap and looked at the song he was hearing.

“Jaywalking?” 

“Eye Candy? “

“Which group is that?” She mumbled and placed his phone on his lap back. She sighed and straightened her body to look at the aisle. There was a couple sitting on the front row. Old men and women filled up other seats. She looked at the back seat, there was a young man. A man she knew.

“Well, we have him here?” She mused. Slowly getting up, Eunjin wanted to call out his name but

“I forgot his name” She muttered and slipped back on the seat. She turned her head to her right. She gasped as Xiumin was staring her.

“I saw someone. I thought I would go to him but I forgot his name” Eunjin sheepishly explained. Xiumin pushed a button on his phone. The song blasted louder than before.

“I didn’t ask anything”

“Ahh,this man. Really…” Eunjin glared at him. Xiumin shifted his body and leaned against the bus wall before closed his eyes. She abruptly stood up and went towards back seats. She took a sit next to the man she knew.

Xiumin sighed. He didn’t know how many times he sighs for a day. Let alone for the past weeks.  He was frustrated, because of the uncomfortable feelings he had lately.

 He shouldn’t develop any weird feelings. It just have been three weeks..how could his heart change like that?

No.Strings.Attached.

"She still going to leave you alone Minseok. You know that." He mumbled and sighed again.

*****

“Wae? Wae is him like that? Can’t he be nice?! “She muttered as she threw invisible daggers towards Xiumin. The guy next to her looked at him and followed her gaze.

“That guy?”

“Which guy?”

“Him?” He pointed towards Xiumin. Eunjin went “oh,yeah” .

“It’s his nature. So do I” He winked. Eunjin eyed him up and down.

“No. You’re different. He’s cold..and I don’t know what is he thinking.”

“Well,you’re not a mind reader”

“But he knew what I am thinking! Always” She exclaimed and stopped for a while. Mind processing all information she knew.

“Could it be that-

“No, he’s not a mind reader. God, what are you thinking? ”

“Well, you’re weird. He’s weird. Can everything be weirder than this?”

The guy smiled and reached out the coat she was wearing.

“We’ll meet later” The guy whispered. His shoulder bumped with her. Eunjin stared at him

“I forgot your name.” She blurted. The man chuckled.

“You shouldn’t remember after all.”

The bus started to move slowly before it finally stopped. Eunjin looked down the aisle and watched people board off the bus.

"Hey, where will-" She stopped talking when she turned her head to her left side. No one was there. So do the guy she's talking with earlier.

"Great. I love surprise" She muttered sarcastically and stood up to get Xiumin.


a/n : new subscribers : kgalicano and JL_9252.thank you very much.and no one is answering my question on chap 11..