Kwon Ji Yong is G-Dragon

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

[in the mall]

Hyuna, Sulli and you were in the mall. In the department store, in the female clothes section. Hyuna is checking the short dresses, Sulli is looking at the cute t-shirts and you were looking at the hoodies.

"Ah... All of the short dresses are cool." Hyuna said while touching the short dresses in different colors and designs.

"Yeah. The t-shirts also. Are you gonna buy one?" Sulli said while pointing the dresses.

"I want to but aniyo since I'm saving money." Hyuna said.

"Okay. Where did Unnie go?" Sulli asked.

Hyuna shrugged. "But I think she's looking at the hoodies." she said.

Sulli nodded then she got her cellphone in her pocket and texted you.

[MESSAGE:]

Unnie~ Where are you? KimHyun and I are still here in the t-shirts and short dresses section.

-Sulovely... <3

[END]

 

Then Sulli pressed the 'Send' button then she put her cellphone in her pocket and she checked the t-shirts again.

 

You were looking at the hoodies in different colors and designs. You saw thesethese and many more. 'They're all cool.' you thought. Suddenly, your cellphone rang.

-bleep.bleep.bleep. ♪ ~

You got your cellphone <this> in your shoulder bag. The call was from Kyuhyun then you pressed 'Answer'

"Yoboseyo?" you said.

"Eunah-ah, where are you?" Kyuhyun said.

"Kyuhyun Oppa, I'm in the mall with KimHyun and Sulovely." you said.

"KimHyun and Sulovely?" he asked.

"I mean Hyuna and Sulli." you said.

"Okay, just text me what time I'll pick you up." he said.

You said goodbye and ended the call. You didn't notice Sulli's message so you kept your cellphone in your shoulder bag. You continued looking at the hoodies then suddenly a guy wearing hoodie bumped you on purpose.

"Yah!" you said.

"Sorry Miss. I did that on purpose." the guy chuckled.

"Yah! Who are you?" you said.

"Me." the guy said then he removed the hood from his head.

"K-kwon Ji Yong?!" you said in a shock tone.

"Yep. Your handsome childhood friend." he said with a smile then he placed an arm around your shoulders.

"Yah!" you said while removing his arm. "Geez. You're still evil."

"And you... you're still the adorable spoiled girl." Ji Yong chuckled while pinching your nose with his right index finger and thumb.

"Yah!" you said as you poked his fingers lightly.

Ji Yong stuck out his tongue then he spoke. "I went to Seoul University to see you there but the principal said that classes are today are cancelled so I decided to went here and find some cool clothes." he said then he sat on the bench nearby. You sat too but not very close to him.

"How did you know the school I'm in?" you asked.

"From Aunt Eunjin and Uncle Kun Woo" he said. He emphasized Aunt Eunjin and Uncle Kun Woo.

"When did you go in the school?" you asked.

"Just now. Duh?" he said.

"Huh? How did you entered the front gate?" you said. You're confuse.

"When the principal told the fan girls to give way for me. Those girls are addicted to me," Ji Yong chuckled. "They kept shouting my name."

You're really confuse so you didn't speak to think. Ji Yong was also a bit confuse then he remembered that you don't know that he's already famous.

"I forgot that you didn't know I'm famous," he said. "I'm the leader of the famous group Big Bang and my screen name is G-Dragon."

You nodded. "I get it now." you said.

Ji Yong chuckled. The two of you continued chatting and talk about what's happening in his and your life until your phone rang. The caller was Sulli telling you that Kyuhyun was already outside of the mall waiting for you. 'I didn't text him yet.' you thought. Before leaving Ji Yong, the two of you exchanged numbers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday To Me! :DDDD September 14! ♥

Chapter 8!! :) Sorry if it's boring. I'm quite rushing since I'm gonna paaaarty with my family. xD

Comment...! xD

●FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

Why did Kyuhyun came early? How did Eunah know SHINEE?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@lolisho: Really? Haha. The answers are here in Chapter 8! Except of the question: How did Eunah know SHINEE? I'll give the answers in the next chapters. :)

@LeslyeAkira: awww.... I also miss Kangin and HanGeng! (specially HanGeng.) Here's my next update. ^^

@sthyme: Haha. He's one of my favorite K-pop guys so I added him here in my fanfic. :) Here's my next update. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: The pictures are not mine. Credits to the owner of the pictures! ^^