Big Bang

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

*NOTE: So sorry if i didn't update for a long time. Our computer is broken. T_T I'm just saying the laptop now. So sorry....*

 

You went outside of the mall then you saw Kyuhyun's car and you rode inside the front seat.

"Oppa, why did you came early?" you asked softly.

"We want you to come with us to the grocery store to buy some snacks." Kyuhyun said while starting the car. You nodded. "Do we need to change clothes first?" you asked while getting your cellphone in your shoulder bag.

"Aneyo. The guys are already in the market so we'll go straight there." Kyuhyun said, driving to the market's direction. You nodded then you got your cellphone and checked it. You got a message from Kwon Ji Yong/G-Dragon.

 

[MESSAGE:]

Annyeong! ^^ Do I look handsome here? I do right?... I always look handsome.~

-Handsome Kwon Ji Yong.~~~~

[END]

 

You pressed the Reply button and typed:

[MESSAGE:]

No you don't. :P

-Eunah.~

[END]

Then you pressed Send.

"Heechul Oppa is there too, right?" you asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Then who's left in the mansion?" you said.

"Shindong and his girlfriend. I think they're making out." Kyuhyun chuckled.

"He's always with his girlfriend." you said. Kyuhyun nodded. "Who are your closest in the mansion?" he asked.

"Why?" you said.

"Nothing. Just want to know." he said.

"Kibum Oppa, Leeteuk Oppa, Eunhyuk Oppa and you." you said. Kyuhyun grinned when he heard that. "We're here." he said, still grinning.

 

[IN THE MARKET]

"Get what you want. Just make sure its not very expensive." Leeteuk told you. You nodded then you walked away. You went to the 'Sweets and Pastries Corner' . You saw chocolates, brownies, cookies, cupcakes, candies,etc. You saw your favorite chocolate, *insert your favorite chocolate here.*

"I've been craving for this since I stayed with my cousin," you said while holding your favorite chocolate. "Too bad I can't get this since its expensive. Mom used to buy me this chocolate almost everyday." You sighed then you placed the chocolate back in its rack.

"Want me to buy it for ya?" a guy behind you asked. You turned around to face him.

"You again Ji Yong?!" you said. Ji Yong chuckled. "Yah! Eunah-ah, be polite and call me oppa." he said.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"Our group ran out of snacks so we decided to go here and buy some." Ji Yong answered.

"You're with Big Bang?" you asked. He nodded.

"G-Dragon! There you are." a guy said then he walked near Ji Yong.

"Is that your girlfriend?" the tallest said as he also walked near Ji Yong. You hid your face with your hands.

"Yep." Ji Yong chuckled while removing your hands from your face then he placed his arm around your shoulder.

"She's so pretty." the guy with black circles below his eyes said.

"Can I touch her?" the other guy with a Doraemon necklace said.

"No." Ji Yong said while his arm is still around your shoulder. The guy pouted.

You're uncomfortable so you decided to remove his hand. "Yah! Stop it," you said while removing his arm. "And I'm not your girlfriend."

"What does she mean?" the tallest said.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's my childhood friend." Ji Yong said, The 4 boys nodded.

"Mind introducing yourselves to her?" Ji Yong said.

"Oh yeah," the tallest said. "Annyeong! I'm TOP, the oldest."

"My name is Taeyang."

"I'm Daesung."

"And I'm Seung Ri, the maknae."

You nodded then you introduced yourself. "Annyeong. I'm Kim Eunah. Nice to meet you all."

"Is your father the owner of Kim Company?" TOP asked. You nodded.

"Eunah-ah!" Eunhyuk shouted then he walked to your direction. "There you are. Hey, Big Bang?" he said when he saw the 5 guys.

"Annyeong." they greeted.

"Annyeong," Eunhyuk said. "You guys are buying snacks too?"

"Yes. I think we already got enough snacks so we're gonna pay now." Taeyang said.

"Okay. Bye" Eunhyuk said.

"Bye Eunah-ah. See ya around!" the 5 guys said then they walked away and went to the cashier's direction.

"How did you know them?" Eunhyuk said,

"Ji Yong Oppa is my childhood friend." you replied.

"Okay," he said. "Did you get anything?" You forgot to get something since you had a chat with the 5 guys. You just got the box of Choco Pie near you. "This. I want this." you said with a smile while holding the box.

"Just this?" Eunhyuk said. You nodded.

"Okay. Let's go. The guys are waiting in the cashier." he said then he holded your wrist and went in the cashier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all who greeted me Happy Birthday! I'll reply to the comments later. I'm in a rush.