Accidentally Bumped Oppa

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

 

After classes, you went to the school library to find a book about guitars. You went to the Guitar section. "All about guitars," you said. "Yeah. This one." You got the book. You went to a table and sat on the chair.
 
Suddenly, a guy with 3 books on his hands went on the chair in front of you. "Can I?" he asked. You nodded, still reading the book. The guy placed the 3 books on the table and he sat on the chair. "You want to learn how to play the guitar?" he said while flipping the pages of the first book. You nodded, still not looking at him. You're concentrating so much in reading the book. "You don't talk much." the guy said. You didn't reply. "But you look familiar. Is your last name Kim?" he said. You nodded. "Kim Eunah?" he asked. You nodded irritatedly. "Kim Eunah Noona!" he said while pointing you with his index finger. "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing. Hehe."
 
"Yeah, yeah. Just don't talk a lot." you said.
"You don't know me? I'm Dongho from U-Kiss! Do you know the song Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul ♪?" Dongho said happily.
"U-Kiss?" you said.
"Yeah. You don't know U-Kiss?" he asked and his smiled kinda disappeared.
"Sorry. I don't know U-Kiss." you said. Dongho pouted.
"Well, see you tomorrow U-Kiss guy." you said. You carried the book and you went outside of the library.
 
You're still reading the first book while walking to go home. You really wanted to learn how to play the guitar. Suddenly, THUD!
"Ow..." the guy that you accidentally bumped said.
"Mianhe. I'm really sorry." you said then you hid your face with your hands. When you saw that the guy is Sungmin, you removed your hands. "Sungmin Oppa?" you said.
"Y-yeah." Sungmin said while touching his forehead.
"Mianhe. Are you injured or something?" you said.
"N-no. It's okay," Sungmin said. "Anyway, forget about this. Are you on your way to the mansion?" You nodded.
"How about you?" you asked.
"The guys told me to buy pizza for dinner." Sungmin said. You nodded. "Umm... Since you accidentally bumped on me, can you come with me in PizzaRoo?" (NOTE: PIZZAROO IS NOT TRUE. XD~)
"Okay." you said cutely.
"Aigoo~ So aegyo like me." Sungmin chuckled.
"So, where's the car?" you asked.
"We're riding in the bus." Sungmin replied.
"I've never ride a public bus before." you said. Sungmin made a 'are-you-serious' look. You nodded.
"Well then let's do your first time." Sungmin said cutely.
 
 
Sungmin and you went to the Bus stop. When a bus came, both of you rode in the bus. "Welcome to the bus!" Sungmin said cutely. You smiled and nodded.
 
[MEANWHILE IN THE SUJU MANSION]
"Where is Eunah-ah? She should be home at this time." Heechul said while eating apple.
"Maybe she's just in the library," Hankyung said. "She likes to read."
"Fishy, can you text her?" Heechul said.
"Sure hyung." Donghae said.
 
 
Sungmin and you reached the PizzaRoo. Both of you entered.
Bleep.Bleep.Bleep~
"Oppa, you order the pizza. I'll stay here in the table." you said. Sungmin nodded and he went to the counter. You got your cellphone and read the message. After reading Donghae's message you started pressing the buttons and your pressed Send. You kept your cellphone in your bag and you got the book that you borrowed in the library. You read it while waiting for Sungmin.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 14!
Sorry, I'm in a rush so if you saw some mistakes, please tell it to me. ~~~~
And sorry if I update for a long time. Don't worry I'll try to update everyday next week since it's our sembreak!! ^o^
THANK youuuu!