WHAT?! SHINEE?

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

 

One morning, you woke up late since your alarm clock didn't ring. "Oh no! I'm late." you said then you quickly stood up from your bed.
 
"No you're not." Leeteuk said. He suddenly appeared in your room's open door.
"What do you mean Oppa?" you asked him.
 
"Classes are cancelled because it's raining hard." he said then he sat on the side of your bed. You went to the window beside your study table. You moved the curtain on the side and you saw big drops of rain dropping in the land. "I didn't notice that." you said.
 
"You can sleep again because there is no classes today." Leeteuk said then he stood up. You nodded and you lay on your bed. Leeteuk went out of your room and closed the door.
 
 
 
[LUNCH TIME]
 
You woke up and you realized that it's already lunch time. You stood up and stretched out your limbs. After stretching you checked if it's still raining hard and you went downstairs. While going downstairs, you heard your stomach groaned.
 
"Annyeong Eunah-ah! I'm suppose to wake you up to eat lunch" Ryeowook greeted.
"Annyeong Oppa. Where's our lunch?" you said softly.
"In the dining table. The others are also in there waiting for us," he said. "Let's go!" You nodded. 'I hope we're having delicious food today.' you thought.
 
When Ryeowook and you reached the dining table, you saw Bibimbap and Baek Kimchi on it. The guys are sitting on the chairs. "Wow." you muttered. Siwon moved the chair for you then you sat in it. Before eating, all of you prayed first. Siwon led the prayer. "Amen." the 13 guys and you said in unison. You got some Baek Kimchi and you started eating it.
 
"Yummy." you said then you put another spoonful of Baek Kimchi in your mouth. "Who chooked chis?" you said while your mouth is full.
"Eunah-ah! You don't talk while your mouth is full. Who taught you that?" Yesung asked. You swallowed the Baek Kimchi and spoke.
 
"I used to do this when I was still young and I feel like doing it again," you explained. "Anyway, who cooked this?"
"Me!" the 13 guys said in unison.
"We mean all of us." Hangeng said as the 12 guys nodded.
"It's delicious." you said then smiled and you continued eating.
 
 
 
[YOUR POV:]
 
I enjoyed lunch today so I helped them wash the dishes after eating lunch. After that I went here in my room and I used my laptop. I went online. Since all of my chat friends are offline, I decided to sign out. Before I press the 'Sign Out' button, a window opened. It's a request to add 'AllRiseSilver' as my friend with a message: 'Hello! Please add me! ^^'
 
'AllRiseSilver? Who is he?' I thought. I pressed the Confirm button and I typed 'Who are you?~'
 
AllRiseSilver: Hello!! Thanks for adding me. ^^
KimEunah: Who are you? A stalker? >.<
AllRiseSilver: No. I'm a friend.
KimEunah: I don't believe you. You're a stalker. I'll sign out now!
AllRiseSilver: WAIT! believe me. I'm nice....
KimEunah: prove it. :P
 
AllRiseSilver told somethings about himself. He said his name is Jae Hyuk and he is a dancer in their school. He also said that he is cute and handsome and he live in America.
 
KimEunah: Okaaaay. Bye bye now. I want to sleep. z___z
AllRiseSilver: wait! we're friendy friend now right? (:
KimEunah: maaaaybe
 
Then I pressed Sign Out. I closed my laptop and I kept it in its case. I went downstairs to see what the 13 boys are doing.
 
I lied to that AllRiseSilver guy. I'm totally not gonna sleep. I just don't want to talk to him. In the living room, I saw the 13 guys watching TV. I think they're watching a music video.
"SHINEE is so cool." Shindong said.
"I like their new concept." Donghae said.
"I bet SHINEE's popularity will get higher." Siwon said.
'WHAT?! SHINEE?' I thought. I pushed my cousin to move so I can see the TV. "Yah!" Heechul complained.
"Wow, it is SHINEE." I said while my eyes are stuck in the television.
"You know them?" Sungmin asked cutely. I ignored him and I just continued watching the 5 boys.
'They look really different now.' I thought.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So sorry for not updating in for looooooong time. The computer got broken but it's okay now so I updated! :D
CHAPTER 10!! I wonder who's AllRiseSilver..? >:)  What do you think of my fanfic so far? Is it good? boring? Please comment.. C: