Finally! A true friend.

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

[Friday]

After eating Beijing Fried Rice for breakfast, you started walking to the school's direction. Heechul asked if you want a ride but you refused since the distance from the mansion to the school is just a walking distance. When you already got to Seoul University, you entered it and you saw 3 buildings. The first building is for Arts, the second one if for Music and the third is the school's main building. It's a building where the offices, cafeteria, library and other rooms are located so it's the biggest.

You entered the second building. You walked around it until you already found your room. As you entered your room, the other students inside are starring at you.

"Is that the rich girl, Kim Eunah?"

"Her father owns the Kim Company and her mother owns a lot of restaurants,"

"I've heard she is Heechul's cousin and her mother is Super Junior's manager's close friend." The girls gossiped.

You sighed and as you sat on the third seat on the second row, you saw three girls coming near you.

"Annyeong Kim Eunah!" they greeted with a smile.

"Annyeong." you said.

"Wow! You're so pretty in personal." the smallest girl said while touching your hair.

"T-thank you." you said.

"I'm Jessica Jung." the blonde girl said with a smile.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung." the tallest said.

"And I'm Lee Sunkyu but please call me Sunny instead," the smallest said. "We're scholars here."

"Uhh.. Okay. Nice to meet you." you said with a small smile.

"Are you a scholar too?" Sunny asked.

"Of course she's not! She's rich so she can pay the tuition fee." Sooyoung said after she poked Sunny's head lightly. Sunny rubbed her head with a cute pout.

"Such an aegyo." Sooyoung said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yah!" Sunny said cutely.

Sooyoung and Sunny had a small fight while you were ignoring them and Jessica is chatting with the boys.

When the teacher already came, all the students including you stood up and greeted, "Good morning Mrs. Lee."

"Let's check the attendance." Mrs. Lee said as she went to the front table and sat on the chair.

"Wait!" a girl said while panting. "Sorry, I'm late."

"Ms. Hyuna, why are you late?" Mrs. Lee asked while looking at the girl in the front door.

"I woke up late. Sorry." Hyuna answered.

"Okay. You may sit now." Mrs. Lee said.

Hyuna went inside and sat beside you. "Annyeong!" she greeted you.

You looked at her eyes and examined it. You can know if a friend is true by examining their eyes. After examining her eyes, you smiled.

"Finally! A true friend.' you thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd update! :)

What do you think of Chapter 4? I hope you like it! ^^

@xxeveryheartxx: Thank you! ^^