Think Kibum,think!

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

The song ended. "And now here's 2ne1 with their song Go Away!" You walked away. You went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Eunyuk followed you.

"Eunah-ah, I thought you're gonna sleep?" he said.

"Huh? I beg your pardon." you said while getting a pitcher in the refrigerator. You poured water in the glass.

"I-I mean n-nothing. Forget it." Eunhyuk said while shaking his head. You raised an eyebrow and you drank the water.

'Phew. That was close.' Eunhyuk thought. After drinking, you put the glass in the sink.

"Eunah-ah, how did you know SHINEE?" Eunhyuk asked.

You sat on the chair. "Why?" you asked.

Eunhyuk sat beside you. "Just wanted to know. If you don't want to tell me then I'll ask Heechul hyung instead." he said.

"He doesn't know. He was with you guys in a concert in a different country on the day I met and knew SHINEE and I didn't told him." you explained.

"Then can you tell me instead?" he asked with a cute pout.

"Yeah but you don't have to do that Oppa." you said.

"Okay." Eunhyuk said.

"When...." you said but you didn't continue since Kibum suddenly came and interrupted you.

"Hi you two!" Kibum said. You stood up and smiled at him. "Hi Oppa." you said.

 

[EUNHYUK'S POV:]

Aish! Why did you came Kibum? >.< I'm talking to her and she was about to tell me how she know SHINEE. I wanted to be closer to her because.... I have a crush on her but it's just a crush!

[END]

 

Kibum saw Eunhyuk still sitting. He looks kinda annoyed and angry.

"Hyung, did I interrupted something?" Kibum asked.

"Huh? Yeah. We're talking about something and you came." Eunhyuk said. He stood up and went to his room.

"Is it really important?" Kibum asked you. You shook your head.

"Then why does hyung looks kinda annoyed when I came?" he said.

"He really wanted to know something," you answered. "Well, I think I wanted to take a nap. I'm just in my room if one of you need me." Kibum nodded with a smile. You went upstairs to your room.

 

[KIBUM'S POV:]

Hmm... Why does Eunhyuk hyung looks kinda annoyed and angry? What is that something that he wanted to know? And why did he kinda tighten his fist when Eunah-ah smiled back at me? Think Kibum, think! Does he really wanted to know something? Maybe he's begging Eunah-ah for a long time to tell him that so he tightened his fist?

"Please Eunah-ah! Tell me." Eunhyuk said.

"No way!" Eunah-ah said.

"Please,please,please." Eunhyuk said cutely and he made a cute pout.

"Oppa!~ You're so cute. I can't resist it so I'll tell you!" Eunah-ah said while pinching Eunhyuk's cheeks lightly.

Eunhyuk cheered and Eunah-ah let go of his cheeks. She was about to tell him but I came and interrupted her.

I shook my head. Eunah-ah told me that when someone asked her to tell something to another person, she'll tell it immediately and it's okay if he doesn't pout cutely or do something cute. Maybe! The thing that Eunhyuk hyung wanted to know can bring them closer. But why does he want to be closer to Eunah-ah? Maybe because he like her and he got jealous when she smiled back at me. Hyung noticed that she always smile at me because we're close. Since he like Eunah-ah, he also want her to always smile at him. I may be wrong but I'll stick to this conclusion. I wonder if the other guys also like her? This is interesting! :) Aha! I'll do a mission but I'll start tomorrow. I just want to rest today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 11! :D I hope you like it.

Thank you to all my subscribers! ♥ ♥ ♥

Have you heard of Super Junior's song "ANGEL"? :D It's so cool and I love Eunhyuk's rap! You can listen to it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz1No0zKC8s