Chat in Skype

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

 

[IN THE LIVING ROOM]

The 12 guys are in the living room playing Truth or Dare. You decided not to join because you remembered that you have classes tomorrow. Yesung is in his room, sleeping peacefully. Ryeowook spinned the empty bottle. After a few seconds it’s already spinning slowly. The possible persons to be picked are Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Ryewook. The bottle stopped spinning. It was pointing… Donghae!

“Fishy! Now pick a paper here.” Hankyung said while handing a small bowl with papers inside to Donghae. Donghae picked a paper and opened it. “The member that will ask me is Kibum!” he announced. Kibum grinned.

[KIBUM’S POV]

Yes! This is my chance to test Donghae hyung. Oh wait!

“Hyung! Truth or dare?” Kibum asked Donghae. Please say truth! Please say truth!

“Hmm… Truth.” Donghae said while sratching the back of his head. Yes! Wooo! ^O^

[END]

“Donghae hyung, do you like Eunah-ah?” Kibum asked Donghae.

“What do you mean? The like that you know or the like when you have feelings to someone?” Donghae said.

“The second one.” Kibum said with a creepy smile.

“Stop that! It’s creepy.” Donghae said, “Anyway, no. I don’t have feelings to her. She’s pretty and nice but she’s Heechul hyung’s cousin. Maybe Eunah-ah is also like him.”

“Are you saying that you dislike me?” Heechul asked Donghae while his arms are crossed.

“Yes.” Donghae chuckled.

“I dislike you too.” Heechul said and he stuck his tongue out at Donghae.

“Are you sure that you don’t like her?” Kibum said.

“Yeah. Besides I already have this guy.” Donghae chuckled while pointing Eunhyuk who is beside him.

“Yah.” Eunhyuk said.

[KIBUM’S POV]

Sigh. Eunhyuk hyung kinda disapproved. Maybe, it’s really true that he likes Eunah-ah.

[END]

 

[THE NEXT DAY IN THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA]

The bell already rang. Everyone went out of their classrooms and went to the school cafeteria. Almost everyone including you, Sulli And Hyuna were talking about the field trip next week.

“Omo! I’m so excited. I really wanted to go to Paradise Amusement Park with you and Kimhyun unnie.” Sulli said excitedly and she placed her spoonful of oatmeal inside .

“Me too! Then we’ll go to Oddee Mall.” Hyuna said.

“I wish we have a time machine.” you chuckled.

(*NOTE: Oddee Mall and Paradise Amusement Park are not true.*)

 

[IN THE MANSION. AFTER DINNER]

After taking a bath, you wore a comfortable t-shirt and pajama. You dried your hair and brushed it. You got your laptop. You sat down on your bed and went online in Skype. Hyuna and Sulli were online and you started a conference.

KimHyunA: Unnie!!~

SuLLi^^: Unnie, I have bad news. >_<

Kim_Eunah: @Sulovely: what? Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me. ♪

                    @Kimhyun: hello! ~~

Sulli^^: f(x) unnies will come with me in the field trip so I can’t come with you and Kimhyun unnie. TT_TT

KimHyunA: 4minute will come with me too…. Is it okay if we don’t come with you?

Kim_Eunah: aww… TT_TT but don’t worry, its okay. I’ll ask Super Junior oppas to come with me. Hehe.

KimHyunA: you’re so lucky to have Heechul oppa as your cousin. I’m jealous. Hehehe.

Sulli^^: unnies! ~ I have to go now. Good night & see you tomorrow! ^^

Kim_Eunah: bye Sulovely! Good night. < 3

KimHyunA: bye Sulovely ^^ sweet dreams. ~~

 

Hyuna and you continued chatting until she already has to go. You ended the conference. You checked who are still online and AllRiseSilver is the only person online.

Kim_Eunah: hello?

AllRiseSilver: hi Eunah-ah! ^o^

Kim_Eunah: how are you?

AllRiseSilver: I’m fine. Hehe. You?

Kim_Eunah: still the same. What are you doing now?

AllRiseSilver: Writing a song for our assignment. It’s already 10:30 there right? You should be sleeping now..

Kim_Eunah: okay. zz_zz

AllRiseSilver: Good night! Saranghae~ ♥

 

You didn’t saw his last message because you already logged out. You turned off your laptop and you kept it. You lay on your bed. You close your eyes and went to dreamland.