Pizza Night

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

 

-Ding Dong~

“Finally!” Eunhyuk said. He went to the door and opened it.

“Sorry. The pizza took so long to be cooked.” Sungmin explained as you and he went to the kitchen.

“Yeah. Sorry.” you said. You went to the dining table and placed the two boxes of pizza there.

“No. It’s okay.” Eunhyuk said.

“Liar! You were complaining a lot.” Heechul said after throwing a pillow to Eunhyuk.

“You even said ‘what’s taking those two so long?! I’m starving to death!’” Yesung said imitating Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk gave Yesung a death glare and Yesung stuck his tongue out.

“Let’s eat pizza!” Leeteuk shouted in a happy tune in the dining table. The other guys went there and sat on the chairs.

“Let’s pray first.” Siwon said and he led the prayer.

“Amen.” All of you said.

“Dig in!” Shindong said as he got a piece of pizza.

“PizzaRoo’s pizzas are so yummy!” Sungmin sang cutely and he bit his pizza.

“Eunah-ah~ I almost forgot about the SHINee thing. How did you know them?” Eunhyuk said while chewing his pizza. You drank water.

“Wait! Eunah-ah before you explain how, Kibum don’t interrupt her or do something that will interrupt her. Araso?” Eunhyuk said looking at Kibum. Kibum chuckled and nodded.

“So, when SHINee had a concert my umma helped fixed the stages, promote their songs and other stuffs that can make those guys more popular. If you’re wondering why she did that is because she’s a really close friend of SHINee’s manager. I came with her and she introduced me to them. They’re so nice and friendly so we became friends.” You explained. The 13 guys nodded as you got another pizza.

“That’s why their past concerts are so cool!” Ryeowook said.

 

After eating and chatting, Yesung cleaned the table and started washing the dishes.

“Oppa, want me to help you?” you asked.

“Of cour-“ Yesung was interrupted by Kibum.

“Eunah-ah will play with us so you finish it yourself hyung.” Kibum chuckled and he went near you and Yesung.

“Yah Kibum! She was going to help me finish these dirty dishes fast,” Yesung said. “I wanted to sleep early because I have a schedule tomorrow.”

“Hyung~ you can finish that yourself. Eunah-ah will play with us.” Kibum said. He pulled you gently telling you to play with them. You mouthed ‘sorry’ to Yesung. He nodded and Kibum and you went to the living room.

[KIBUM’S POV]

Yesung hyung’s test! I don’t know why I did a test to him because of course; he’s not the type of guy to like a girl like Eunah-ah. And he’s too old to like a young girl but hey, age is just a number. But still, I think hyung doesn’t want to love someone yet. He just really wanted to finish those dirty dishes fast.

[END]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the short (very short) chapter! T_T

Don’t worry; I’ll try to write longer chapters for my next updates. Anyway, please leave a comment! ^O^

*Thank you! ~~ to my new subscribers