Kibum's Miracle

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

The 13 guys and you were enjoying dinner. Heechul is sipping his soup, Eunhyuk is getting more rice, Kyuhyun is passing the sushi to Leeteuk, Kibum is drinking water and Yesung is chewing his kimchi. The other guys are also doing the same.

You coughed a bit then you stood up. "Oppa, I think I'm full now." you said then you went to your room.

"Who's gonna wash today?" Siwon asked while wiping his hands with a tissue.

"It's my turn today." Kibum said.

"Okay. Wash the dishes properly." Yesung said while patting Kibum's head.

 

After eating dinner, Kibum started washing the dishes while the boys are in the living room, watching Star King.

 

You were lying in the bed in your room. You're really bored. 'It's Saturday tomorrow so I can sleep late tonight but there's nothing to do. I wonder what the boys are doing.' you thought. You stood up and went downstairs.

 

[living room]

"Wow! That guy is so flexible!" Kangin said.

"Yeah!" Sungmin said.

You saw all the boys except Kibum in the living room. 'Where is he?' you thought.

"Eunah-ah! Watch this." Donghae said while pointing the TV.

"Huh? Aneyo." you said then you walked away and went in the kitchen. You saw Kibum washing the dishes.

"Oppa?" you said then you walked near him.

Kibum turned around to face you then he smiled. "Eunah-ah, what brings you here?" he asked then he turned back and continued washing the dishes.

"Ummm... wash the dishes? Yeah! I want to help you wash the dishes." you said with a smile.

"Really?" Kibum chuckled. You nodded. "Tie your hair first." he said.

You sighed. "Okay."

"Joke! It's okay if you don't want to tie your hair." Kibum chuckled.

"Nah, it's okay." you said then you got a ponytail and tied your hair. Then you helped Kibum wash the dishes.

 

[EUNHYUK'S POV:]

'Aish! They're so lazy. They want me to get some drinks for them so I went to the kitchen to get some. I went to the kitchen then I saw Kibum and Eunah-ah washing the dishes. I was a bit shocked but the thing that made me shock even more is that Eunah-ah's hair is tied! How did Kibum made her tie her hair? Is this some kind of Kibum's miracle?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd update! :) {really short! :( but i hope you like it. }

What do you think of Chapter 5? Comment..! xD

@crystalizelove:Yay! Thank you! Here's my update. :D