Conversation with..

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

 

[in the mall]
 
"Kibum, you go with Eunah-ah." Heechul said while Kibum is yawning.
 
"Huh?" Kibum said.
 
"There, Eunah-ah. Give her some company." Heechul said while pointing you.
 
"W-what? Why me?" Kibum replied.
 
"Just go," Heechul said while pushing Kibum to your direction. "Just be true and friendly. Bye!" Then he went back to the boys and they walked away.
 
Kibum sighed. 'I guess I don't have any choice now.' he thought.
 
 
 
[YOUR POV:
 
I was looking at the necklaces when I suddenly felt my cousin's presence and another guy's. Oppa is pushing the guy near me. He looks familiar, maybe he's one of the Super Junior guys. He sighed and greeted me 'Annyeong.' He looks normal than the other members so I greeted him back.
 
[END]
 
 
 
"Annyeong." you greeted.
 
"Mianhe. Hyung is forcing me to come with you." Kibum said while scratching the back of his head. You nodded then you continued looking at the necklaces.
 
"I'm Kibum. You can call me Kibum oppa," he said with a smile. "Let's sit on the bench." You nodded then the two of you sat on the bench nearby.
 
"I think the other guys haven't made their introduction yet so I'll do it." Kibum said with a smile. "The guy who looks like a monkey is Eunhyuk. He's a great dancer and rapper." You nodded.
 
"Speaking of Eunhyuk, do you have a crush on him?" Kibum chuckled. You shook your head.
 
"Then why did I tie my hair?" you said while pointing your tied hair.
 
"Okay, okay. Anyway, the guy with really small hands is Yesung. Sungmin is the one doing aegyo. The cute chubby guy who didn't come with us is Shindong. He's our teddy bear.  The Chinese guy who always cook Beijing Fried Rice is Hangeng or Hankyung. The gentleman who opened the car door for you is Siwon..." Kibum said.
 
He introduced all the Super Junior members including his self. You also introduced yourself to him.
 
"You know, you're also like me," Kibum said. "I'm also quiet."
 
You nodded with a smile.
 
-Beep beep beep.~
 
Kibum checked his cellphone. The message was from Leeteuk.
 
[MESSAGE]
 
Kibum, we'll be waiting for Eunah-ah and you in 'Seoul's Best'. See you soon!
 
[END]
 
"Let's go!" Kibum said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if I didn't update for a long time. I'll try to update 2 or 3 chapters today. ^^
What do you think of Chapter 3?
 
@PopCandii33: Thank you! ^^ I don't know who she's gonna end up yet.~
@sthyme: Thank you! ^^
@lolisho: Yeah. Haha. Eunah is pretty. ^^