G-Dragon?

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

"You sure you don't want a ride?" Eunhyuk asked. You nodded.

You wore your bag then you said goodbye to the 13 boys and left the house. You started walking to the school's direction. While walking, you saw a lady around 40 watering the plants in the front of her house. She also saw you and greeted you.

"Annyeong. Going to school?" she greeted with a smile. You stopped walking and greeted her back.

"Annyeong," you said with a smile. "Yes. The distance from our house to the school is just a walking distance so I decided to walk."

"Aww.." the lady said. "You should better continue walking now then or else you'll be late."

You nodded with a smile then you continued walking while the lady continued watering the plants.

 

When you already reached Seoul University, you saw Sooyoung, Sunny and Jessica in the front gate. 'What are they doing here?' you thought. You ignored the them as you entered the school but Jessica saw you then she called you.

"Dongsaeng!" she said.

"Eh?" you said as you turned around to face her.

"Do you know G-Dragon?" she asked with a smile.

"No." you said as you shook your head. Sunny and Sooyoung faced you with a shock expression.

"Bwoh?! You don't know him?" Sunny and Sooyoung asked in unison while their eyes are wide. You nodded.

"Don't be so shock! She's in America since birth and she just came here so she doesn't know him." Jessica explained.

"But G-Dragon is also quiet famous in America!" Sunny said.

"Aren't you girls going to the room yet? Because me, I'm going now." you said then you started walking away from the 3 girls.

"Yeah. She's right." Sooyoung said as she nodded.

"Then we can't see G-Dragon." Sunny said with a cute pout. When Jessica was about to speak, a girl shouted.

"OMO!~ It's G-Dragon!" Then the girls started running in the front gate, where G-Dragon's car is. After parking his car, he came out of it as the girls screamed and shouted, "OMO!~ It's G-Dragon!"

 

[in the room]

Only four girls and the 12 boys are in Mrs. Lee's room. It's supposed to be 13 girls.

(Note: 4 girls = You, Sulli, Hyuna and Minyoon. Minyoon - she hates G-Dragon and just stayed in the room.)

"Where are the other girls?" Hyuna asked you and Sulli.

"Shouting and cheering outside." Sulli said as she flipped the page of the book she's reading.

"Yeah. I've heard G-Dragon is here," you said then you yawned. "Who is he?"

"Uhh.. The leader of Big Bang." Sulli said without looking at you and Hyuna. She's looking at her book.

"Ah yeah. Those guys. Do you know Big Bang Unnie?" Hyuna said.

"No. The only band I know here is Super Junior and SHINEE." you said.

"Oh. What about the future bands? Do you know some of them?" Hyuna said proudly. You shook your head.

"Me. I'm gonna be in a band in the future." Hyuna said proudly.

"Me too and the three girls that always bother you." Sulli said, still looking at her book. You nodded.

"What about you Unnie?" Hyuna asked. "I don't know." you answered.

 

The teacher, Mrs. Lee suddenly came in the room panting.

"What happened Mrs. Lee?" one of the guy students asked.

"Go home," she said while panting. "Classes today are cancelled. The guys cheered then they did a high-five to each other.

"Why?" Hyuna asked.

"Just go home," she said, still panting. "NOW!"

All of the students, including you quickly wore their bags and went out of the room ans started walking.

"That was weird." Sulli said while she, Hyuna and you are walking to the front gate's direction. You nodded.

"Unnie!~ Let's hangout!" Hyuna said with a grin.

"Hmm.. Where?" you asked as you placed your right hand in your pocket.

"In the mall?" Sulli said.

"Yeah!" Hyuna said happily. You and Sulli agreed then Hyuna cheered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank youuu to all who viewed my story and subscribed! ♥

Chapter 7! :D

●FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

What will happen in the mall? Why is G-Dragon in Seoul University? How did Eunah know SHINEE?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@lolisho: Thank you! I thought they're weird.. xD Here's my next update. :)

@ika_sya: Thank you! ^^

@LeslyeAkira: Yeah, he is and I really miss him! :( Anyway, here's my update!

@sthyme: Yeah, they almost sound the same. Anyway, thank you and here's my      update. ^^