Big Bang's Photo Shoot

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

[IN THE MANSION]

"I'm ready to go now!" you said with a smile. You wore your backpack. "Did you bring an umbrella?" Leeteuk asked while patting your head. You shook your head.

'This is it. First mission, does Leeteuk hyung like Eunah-ah?' Kibum thought.

"Here take.." Leeteuk didn't continue since Kibum interrupted him. "Take this umbrella instead Eunah-ah." Kibum said with a smile. He handed you an umbrella.

"Yeah. Take that instead because it's big enough for you." Leeteuk said then he smiled. You nodded. You got the umbrella. "Thank you," you said. "I'll go now." You went out of the house and started walking.

[KIBUM'S POV:]

First trial to Leeteuk hyung complete. He doesn't look upset or something. He agreed that Eunah-ah can take the umbrella that I offered to her. He even agreed with a smile. But why does he always give good advices to Eunah-ah? Maybe he's just really caring because he's the oldest.

[END]

 

When you reached the Seoul University you saw five familiar guys in the main gate. "Not these guys again." you said. You continued walking.

"Yah! Eunah-ah." one of the guys said. You turned around and you saw Ji Yong and the five guys. "Aish! You again?" you said.

"Yah! Be polite and are you not happy to see Big Bang again?" Ji Yong said. You sighed. "Annyeong Oppas! I'm glad we met again." you said sweetly.

"Much better. Now come with us." Ji Yong said then he hold your wrist. You pulled your wrist. "Yah! I have classes." you said.

"Don't worry Eunah-ah. We already asked permission to your teacher." Daesung said.

"Please. We just wanted you to come with us in our photo shoot." Seungri said then he made a cute pout. The other also pouted cutely.

"Yah! Don't pout. I'll come." you said. The 5 boys cheered.

[MEANWHILE IN IV-A ROOM]

"Aww, where's Unnie?" Hyuna asked Sulli then she pouted.

"I don't know," Suulie said as she shrug. "Maybe she's just late." Hyuna pouted more.

 

[IN PGF BUILDING] (NOTE: PGF building is not a real building. XD ~)

"Ah! Here you are," the female photographer said. "And whoa, is this the rich girl Kim Eunah?" The 5 boys nodded. They pushed you to come closer to the photographer.

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Eunah." you said.

"Aigoo~ You're so pretty just like your mother," the photographer said. "Anyway, I'm Jung Min Ji. A photographer here in PGS Building. You can call me Unnie." You nodded. "Okay Unnie." you said.

"Now, Big Bang! Go to the dressing room now to change." Min Ji said, "You can sit on the sofa there while the five boys have their photo shoot. I'll asked a staff to buy some snacks for you." She pointed the sofa.

 

After 45 minutes or more Big Bang's photo shoot already started. You watched them pose for the camera while eating the donut that they bought for you. "Just 10 more frames and we're done." Min Ji said while clicking her camera, taking photos of the 5 guys. When they're already done they changed their clothes and removed their make-ups that the designers put in their face. You were still sitting in the sofa, waiting for them to come out of the dressing room. Without your permission Ji Yong suddenly took a picture of you.

*FLASH*

"Yah!" you said.

"Don't worry it's pretty."he said while checking the photo.

"Yeah right." you said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 12! :) Sorry for updating in a long time.

Thank you to my new subscribers! ^^