Knowing Kim Eunah

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

 

[at the Super Junior mansion]
 
"Yah! Put the brooms in the storage room! She's gonna be here in just a few seconds!" Heechul shouted while pointing at the brooms on the floor.
 
"What? A few seconds? We need to take a bath!" Leeteuk shouted back while mopping the floor.
 
"Aish. Don't worry, it's okay. She won't talk to any of you anyway." Heechul said while picking the brooms up.
 
"What do you mean hyung?" Ryeowook asked while getting the brooms from Heechul.
 
"You'll see later." Heechul said then he went to the kitchen to wash his hands.
 
~Ding Dong.~
 
The boys made a 'what the hell!' look.
 
"Come on!"
 
"Keep the mop!"
 
"She's here!"
 
"Omo!"
 
They shouted.
 
Heechul ran to the door. "Just greet her, okay?" he said before opening the door. The boys nodded.
 
"Annyeong Eunah!" Heechul greeted with a smile after opening the door.
 
"Annyeong." you said softly.
 
Heechul helped you bring your bags inside the house. "Guys, this is my cousin. Her name is Kim Eunah." he introduced you since you're shy.
 
"Annyeong Eunah! WE ARE SUPER JUNI-OR!" the 12 boys greeted in unison.
 
You're shaking a bit. You're very shy.
 
"Annyeong! I'm Eunhyuk!" Eunhyuk greeted with a smile then he walked near you. You just stared at him blankly then you leaned to Heechul and whispered, "Oppa, please bring me to my room now!"
 
Heechul chuckled. "I'll just bring Eunah-ah to her room." he said.
 
The two of you went upstairs to your room with your bags. You entered your room after Heechul. It has a light pink wall, a bed, a study table and a closet that is enough for your clothes.
 
"I hope you like your new room," Heechul said. You nodded. "You should tie your hair so they can see your pretty face." Heechul added.
 
"Aneyo." you said then you started unpacking.
 
"Well, just call me downstairs if you need some help." Heechul said then he went downstairs.
 
 
 
[living room]
 
"Haha! Poor Eunhyuk. Eunah-ah ignored him!" Yesung teased Eunhyuk with a laugh.
 
"Eunhyuk acted like this." Hangeng said then he imitated Eunhyuk.
 
"Yah! I don't care!" Eunhyuk shouted then he threw a pillow at Hangeng but he missed. Hangeng stuck out his tongue. Eunhyuk did the same at him.
 
"We need to buy lunch!" Heechul shouted when he's already in the living room.
 
"Let's just eat out, my treat." Siwon said. The boys grinned then they cheered.
 
"Let's take a bath first." Donghae said. They agreed since they're all smelly and full of sweat because of cleaning the mansion.
 
Since there are only 4 bathrooms, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Siwon took a bath first.
 
"Heechul hyung, tell us somethings about your cousin." Kangin who's sitting in the sofa said. Heechul agreed then he cleared his throat.
 
"Kim Eunah is her name. She's 19 years old. She's quite, intelligent and alert. She's weird sometimes but she's cute. She doesn't have a lot of friends but many students in her old school wanted to be her friend because their family is rich so she ignored them all." Heechul explained.
 
"How long is she going to stay here? Does our manager know?" Sungmin who's sitting beside Heechul asked.
 
"Yeah, he does. Her mother is a close friend of our manager. I think she's gonna stay here for a month or more." Heechul answered Sungmin.
 
"Does she have a boyfriend?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"She never had. Many guys already courted to her but she ignored them all." Heechul said.
 
"What?! She's a heart breaker?" Donghae asked. He's a bit shocked.
 
"No. Those guys don't really love her." Heechul chuckled.
 
"Tsk. Really?" Leeteuk said.
 
"Yes. She's really cute and I think some of you will fall in love with her." Heechul chuckled.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1! :) What do you think? Sorry if my grammars are wrong or if it's boring.
 
@christia14: This is chapter 1. ^^