In the Park

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

 

The 13 guys and you went to the park. All of you wore jogging pants and hoddie. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Kibum brought bikes so they went biking. You, Shindong and Sungmin were in the swings while Siwon is just on the side reading a book. Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Hankyung and Kangin were playing tag. Donghae and Eunhyuk were playing in the seesaw. The giggles, laughs and smiles show that all of you were enjoying. But after hours of playing around, all are already sweating and tired except Siwon.
 
"I'm so tired now hyung!" Kangin complained to Leeteuk since he doesn't want to stop chasing him.
"Yah hyung! Me too." Heechul said.
"Aish. Okay," Leeteuk said then he went near to Hankyung. "Tag!"
"Yah hyung! The game already ended. You're still the it." Hankyung said.
"Hyung!" Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon shouted from afar and they ran to the 5 guys' direction.
"Where's Eunah-ah?" Heechul asked the 3 guys while his arms are crossed.
"There!" Donghae said while pointing you. You're riding on Ryeowook's bike.
"Oppa! Run faster." you said happily while biking.
"I'm so tired!" Ryeowook shouted while running and trying to catch you, Kibum and Kyuhyun.
"Come on! Eunah-ah isn't biking fast." Kyuhyun said.
 
After biking and making Ryeowook race with you, Kibum and Kyuhyun, the 4 of you already got to where Leeteuk and the others are. Ryeowook immediately sat on the bench nearby while panting. Eunhyuk gave him a bottle of water and Ryeowook drank it very fast.
"Everyone is here now, right?" Yesung asked.
"Yup." Kyuhyun said.
"Who wants to eat?" Leeteuk said with a smile. Everyone including you raised their hands.
"Hyung, since you're the last it buy food!" Hankyung said.
"But you are the last it!" Leeteuk said while pointing Hankyung.
"Hyung, you cheated and cheaters go to hell. If you buy food then you won't go to hell." Heechul chuckled.
"And you're an angel hyung. You're not suppose to go to hell." Kangin added.
"Fine," Leeteuk said. "But I want Kibum, Ryeowook and Eunah-ah to come with me." You nodded.
"Hyung, Eunah-ah can't go since we'll go biking." Kyuhyun said.
"It's only for a short time Oppa. Don't worry we can go biking after eating." you said.
"Don't worry. I'll bike with you." Sungmin said cutely.
"Go now! My stomach is already groaning." Heechul complained, making the 4 of you go leave and buy food.
 
While walking and finding a food store all of you are also chatting.
"What do you want to eat Eunah-ah?" Leeteuk asked you then he smiled.
"Umm... I.." you didn't continue since Kibum interrupted you.
"Hyung! Let's buy food there." Kibum said while pointing the small food place.
"Yes hyung! Let's eat there. I've heard they sell delicious breakfast!" Ryeowook said excitedly.
"Okay but Eunah-ah, is it okay if we buy food thee?" Leeteuk asked. You nodded. The 4 of you went to Bacon & Eggs.
[*NOTE: Bacon & Eggs is not a true restaurant. XD ~*]
 
[KIBUM'S POV:]
Second test finish! Still, Leeteuk doesn't have reactions at all. I think I'll end testing him now.
[END]
 
"Good morning! Welcome to Bacon & Eggs." the waiter greeted with a smile when Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Kibum and you entered.
"Good morning too!" Ryeowook greeted back. Leeteuk, Kibum and you bowed a little and smiled. The 4 of you went to the counter.
"What are we going to order?" Kibum asked. Leeteuk shrugged.
"What if we call them to go here so they can pick their own food?" Ryeowook suggested.
"Yeah. They might complain if they don't like the food we ordered for them. Specially Heechul Oppa." you said.
"What do you think hyung?" Kibum said.
"Okay but you call them and I'll order our food." Leeteuk said. Kibum nodded. He got his cellphone in his pocket and dialed Yesung's number.
 
Yesung: Hello?
Kibum: Hyung, go here in Bacon & Eggs.
Yesung: All of us?
Kibum: Yup.
Yesung: Why? I thought you'll bring the food here.
Kibum: We changed our minds. Just go here now.
Yesung: Yeah yeah. Wait! Where is Bacon & Eggs?
 
Kibum ended the call. "They are on their way now." Kibum said while keeping his cellphone. Leeteuk nodded.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 13! ^^
What do you think of my story so far? Please comment. Thank you! ~~~~