Hyung is right.

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

All of the boys already took a bath and wore a hoodie and shades so their fans won't recognize them. You wore: this.

"Is everyone ready?" Leeteuk asked. The 12 boys nodded. "Let's go then!" he added then he went outside.

All of you rode in the minibus. You sat on the front seat while all the boys except Siwon are in the back. Siwon is in the driver's seat since he's gonna drive. He drove to the mall's direction.

 

[FLASHBACK]

"Where are we going to eat?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't know." Ryeowook replied.

"What if we also go to the mall?" Sungmin suggested.

"Yeah and eat in the restaurants there also." Kibum added.

The boys agreed except Shindong since he has a date with his girlfriend.

[END]

 

""Eunah-ah, what do you want for lunch?" Heechul asked.

"Anything, as long as it's food. You may not like the food I want." you said.

"What do you want?" Eunhyuk asked. You thought that the guy that asked you is Heechul so you answered him.

"Ummm... Seafoods?" you said.

"You like seafood?" Donghae asked. This time, you knew that he was not your cousin so you didn't answer because you're shy.

"How come Eunhyuk got an answer while I didn't?" Donghae complained with a pout.

'What does that guy mean?' you thought.

"Eunah-ah has a crush on Eunhyuk!" Heechul teased you. The boys laughed while your eyes were wide.

"Yah! It's not true!" you shouted while looking at the back.

"Really?" Heechul said with a suspicious voice.

"Yeah." you said.

"Tie your hair first so we will believe you." Heechul chuckled.

You made a worried look. "I can't." you muttered.

The boys started to tease Eunhyuk more.

"So it's true?" Heechul chuckled.

"No!" you shouted.

"Tie your hair." Heechul chuckled.

"Fine! But you better watch out because I'm gonna make my revenge!" you warned him. You tied your hair with a ponytail.

"There! Happy?" you said while looking at the back again, making the boys see your face. The boys were amazed.

 

[EVERYONE'S POV:] (except Heechul and you.)

'Wow! Heechul hyung is right!' I thought.

[END]

 

"Ehem! You're not in dreamland!" Heechul chuckled while clapping in front of the boys' face.

"Ummm.... We're here now." Siwon said while parking the car in the parking lot.

Heechul laughed. "You guys were amazed in Eunah-ah's.... never mind." he chuckled.

Siwon already parked the minibus then he stopped it and came out of the car. You were about to open the car door but Siwon opened it for you.

"Here you go." he said.

"T-thank y-you." you whispered but Siwon still heard it.

"I think Siwon is in love." Heechul chuckled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2! :D What do you think?

Yaaaaay! 12 subscribers and 244 views! Thank you to all who subscribed and viewed my story! :3

@sthyme and @lolisho: Thank youuu! :D