Nicknames

I Fell In Love With Heechul's Cousin

Weeks had passed and you're enjoying your stay even though sometimes you're creeping out when you're with them. Even though you're not garrulous, you became close to them specially to Eunhyuk, Kibum, Sungmin and Leeteuk.

When you're enjoying your stay at the Super Junior mansion, you're also quite enjoying in school since you already found some true friends. But of course, there are still some girls who bothers you to be their friend.

Hyuna, Sulli and you were eating lunch in the school cafeteria.

"Eunah Unnie, let's hang out together after classes!" Sulli said with a smile then she took a small bite in her sandwich.

"Eh? Didn't I tell you that I can't hang out with you later?" Hyuna asked. She's a bit confuse.

"Aneyo. Not you Hyuna Unnie. I'm asking Eunah Unnie." Sulli chuckled while pointing you with her index finger.

"Aaah." Hyuna said while nodding. 

"It's confusing cause our names are pronounce the same." you said after wiping your mouth with a tissue.

"Yeah. Everything is pronounce the same, " Hyuna said. "Even our last name."

"We should give nickname to each other so it's not confusing." Sulli suggested.

Hyuna smiled. "Nice idea dongsaeng!" she said.

Sulli grinned. "Thank you Unnie. What about you Eunah Unnie, is it okay to you?" she said while pointing at you.

"Yeah." you said with a smile.

"Eunah Unnie, you give the nicknames." Sulli said.

"Bwoh? Me?" you said. Hyuna and Sulli nodded with a smile. "I'm not good at giving nicknames. Are you sure?" you said. The two girls nodded again.

"I'll start with Hyuna first since our name is pronounce the same," you chuckled. "Hmm... Kim Hyuna.. Aha!" you said.

Hyuna is anticipating to know what nickname you'll give to her.

"Sulli and I will call you KimHyun." you said with a smile. Hyuna cheered. "That nickname sounds cool!" she said.

"I'm excited to know mine! I'm sure it also sounds cool." Sulli said.

You nodded. "Now, for Sulli." you said. Sulli is also anticipating.

After thinking for a few seconds, you smiled. "Aha! Sulli since you're lovely, KimHyun and I will call you Sulovely." you said. Sulli grinned.

"Thank you Unnie!" she said with a smile.

"No problem." you replied.

The three of you continued chatting and laughing until the school bell already rang. You started walking to your next class.

After classes, Sulli cancelled the 'hangout thing' because her mom told her to go home early because they'll go to her cousin's birthday party. You walked back to the mansion and did your daily routine. 'Study and do homeworks, eat dinner, take a bath, chat or watch TV with the boys and sleep.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of Chapter 6? Comment..! x)

@fishy_d & @TheGeek: Thank you! Here's my update! ^^

@lolisho: Yeah. Kibum does miracle! x)

@sthyme: Aww... I wonder if they're gonna end up together..? x)