Her Past

Sapphire Angel

Flashback

Ahri woke up in her large 4 poster bed, smilingarrow-10x10.png. It was her 8th birthday today! She hopped out of bed in excitement. She quickly showered and got dressed. She ran out to the dining room to find her Mum and Dad sitting there with a beautifularrow-10x10.png birthday cake.

“Darling!” they chorused “Happy Birthday!!”

“Father, Motherarrow-10x10.png. Thank you so much!” She yelled and gave them both a hug and a kiss.

After the cake eating and present opening. Both parents went to their jobs whilst little Ahri explored the large palace. Both the parents were on a break when they passed the King’s bedroom; they paused and listened on his content plan.

“This Kingdom will go down in a couple of years, is the bomb ready? Remember to place it in the large statue on the day, where is the remote? Good, give it to me” The King laughed.

The parents were astonished, Ahri’s Father ran in “Stop! You will not do so, not on my watch!” Little did the adults know that Ahri was hiding under the bed since her ball had rolled underneath it, listening to them.

“Ah, if it isn’t my most trusted advisor, I was going to ask of this to you but I knew you wouldn’t, you’re too loyal to justice rather than me” He snickered.

“I will stop this!” The father yelled.

Before he could say anymore, the King shot him right in the heart, the Mother gasped running into the scene, only to be shot too.

“Everyone who gets in my way WILL be eliminated” He said darkly (MUHAHAHAHAHA…….)

Ahri heard this and knew that her parents would want her to stop him, even if she lost the trust of the citizens or her life. She ran back to her room and started planning out how to defuse the bomb, or if she had no choice, stop the King himself. Finally it was the day of the ceremony and the day when the plan will be taken place. Ahri had matured a lot and has become very independent these couple of years. Early in the morning, Ahri woke up and grabbed her guns and propped them into her belt. She got the necessary items and ran off towards the large statue of the King. She snuck inside, nobody would have guessed that it was hollow. She ran to the bomb and attempted to defuse it, couple hours have passed and in 10 minutes the ceremony was going to start. She felt the statue being moved, she kept on trying to defuse it but it was impossible. It was made so it could not be stopped. Instead she left it and climbed to the top. She listened to the whole ceremony when it was basically time for the bomb to blow.

“STOP!”  She yelled standing into view.

Everyone gasped “Ahri! Get down from there! You’ll get hurt!” The King faked worry although he was frustrated that he was stopped.

“No! I know your plan, and I’m going to stop you” She said calmly.

“Pardon dear? Please get down from there, I don’t want you falling off now” The King ushered.

“Stop the acting” She glared.

“Ahri! Get down!” The super marketerarrow-10x10.png yelled.

“No, you guys don’t know anything!” She yelled as she held back the tears. 

The crowd murmured

 “Listen King, destroy that remote. If you don’t, this statue will be destroyed” She threatened holding up a huge bazooka like gun pointing it down at the statue underneath her.

“Stop Ahri, that weapon is dangerous!” The King warned.

“The remote” She glared.

“What Remote?” He lied.

Before she could pull the trigger, the second advisor pointed a gun at her “Move a muscle than prepare to die, I don’t want to do this but that statue is sacred and blessed; it’s taken centuries to build it”

She slowly put the huge gun down and pulled out a pistol, aiming it at the King “You pull that trigger, I pull the trigger as well and your King will die” She threatened, her hand shaking.

Everyone gasped wide eyed “Ahri! Don’t! Stop! Your Motherarrow-10x10.png and Father wouldn’t want this!” The priest shouted.

“HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!” She yelled.

He was silent.

“All of you don’t know anything! I don’t want this, but I have to!” She yelled.

Before she could yell another word, BANG, the advisor shot her in the shoulder which made her click the trigger due to the shock, another BANG was heard and the King crashed to the ground, crushing the remote into pieces, she gasped, how was it thatsheI was able to aim exactly to the heart?

“AHRI! WHAT DID YOU DO!?”  The citizens yelled.

She had no choice but to run but not before blowing up the huge statue. Being careful not to hurt anyone. She jumped down and grabbed her things running away from the citizens, holding onto her injured arm, tears running down her face.

She ran and ran deep into the woods, getting further away from the shouts and cries. Tears flow down her face only to be wiped off again. Her coat got caught onto a tree branch, she looked back at the crowd with blurry eyes, they were on her tail. She quickly pulled and it ripped but she didn’t care, she just ran and ran, once they were out of sight, she leaned against a tree and sat down. Still huffing, there was blood running down her arm because of the bullet still in-cased , she grabbed her shirt and ripped off a part and tied it tightly around the wound hoping for the blood to stop. She hissed in pain. She decided to call it a day and climbed up the tree with great difficulty but succeeded. Laying down carefully, she closed her eyes, drifting into dream land within seconds.

Your POV

It’s been a month since I’ve run away and I haven’t had any food for 2 weeks, my water supply has just run out and I’m weak and tired. I continued on my track that I had been travelling on for a while now. It was nearly sundown when I reached another Kingdom, I walked in and found the nearest alley and sat down, resting myself as I sighed and wondered if everyone is doing okay in Elden. Suddenly my head starting throbbing, I was getting dizzy and my eyesight was blurry, I clutched my head there was a shout, then everything went black.

Back to the present.

“That’s what happened until Father found me” I sighed.

They were silent.

The King broke it “See, she had a good reason. Plus, she did it by accident too” he said taking a bite out of the apple.

“Ri-Ri….” Xiumin whispered.

“I-If you guys despise me, okay, I’ll just go” I smiled bitterly and stood up.

“NO!” they chorused holding onto me.

“It’s not that Ahri, we’re just shocked that’s all” Lay explained.

I hesitated but nodded, sitting back down.

“I can’t imagine the burden you carry with you” Suho sighed.

Everyone agreed.

“Uh Hyung?” Tao asked.

“Yes Tao?” He replied.

“Uh, what does burden mean again?” He smiled sheepishly.

Everyone face palmed, Kris tried to explain it to him but he would get more confused. The tense atmosphere vanished as it turned into a comfortable one. Little did everyone know, Tao knew what burden was, he wasn’t that dumb. He just wanted to lighten up the mood, and he succeeded.

“So what are we going to do about this problem?” Kyungsoo asked, bringing back the tense atmosphere. (Gee thanks)

“Easy” Kai smiled.

Everyone looked at him weirdly.

He chuckled “We continue on with our lives normally, just because Ahri had some terrible past that we didn’t know about, doesn’t mean we have to get awkward or kick her out, we just need to protect her more” Kai stated smartly.

“This is the first and last time I actually agree with you” Luhan smiled.

“Woah! Kai Oppa actually said something smart!” I exclaimed, pretending to be shocked.

We all burst out laughing, excluding of course, Kai“Yah! This is what I get for solving out little problem? I get a laugh!? I need a reward” Kai demanded.

“Is it Chicken?” I asked.

“Yes! I also need something else” He smiled.

“I have a bad feeling about this Kai Oppa, what is it?” I asked.

He laughed then pointed to his cheek. I raised a brow in confusion.

“A kiss” He stated.

“BWO?!” Everyone exclaimed. I was just dumbfounded.

“I’m not kissing you” I huffed.

“Why can’t I get one?” He pouted.

“Don’t pout, that doesn’t suit you” I grimaced “I would kiss Sehun though. He's awesome, unlike you.” I grinned.

“Are you comparing my dongsaeng and me?” Kai gaped.

“I wouldn’t say compare, I’m just stating the truth” I smiled.

“I want a kiss and a chicken” Kai complained.

I rolled my eyes “Fine, only because you’re giving me a big headache” I leaned in to peck him on the cheek.

Once I was done, Kai had a huge smile plastered on his face “YAY! Now the chicken” He demanded as we groaned.

“Fridge” D.O said and at that, Daehyun rushed off to the kitchen. 

 

 

 

Annyeong fellow people...I apologize for not updating and I will not make any excuses. But as it is now the Christmas holidays. OMG YES. Dat means I can update more. Uh so. Yeah. Merry Christmas?? I will update more often so...DUN KILL ME YET.