Found you

Sapphire Angel

No One’s POV


The boys and the King woke up just on time to get ready. D.O packed enough food and water for 3 days, each person had their own backpack with a water bottle and lunchbox. Suho carried the tents. Kris carried sleeping bags and of course, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were leading. They all boarded their horses. Yes, horses, what did you think? You don’t expect them royalties to walk, do you?

“Kaja?” Luhan smiled.

“KAJA!” They all shouted.

“This way!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted.

 

A couple hours later.

“Hyung~~~~~~ I’m hungry~~” Sehun complained.

“It’s only been a couple hours Sehun” D.O shook his head.

 “How about we stop for a rest?” Kai suggested.

Everyone agreed as they sat down.

“Argh, so tired” Kris grumbled.

“Aish, I wonder how Ahri even survive here for a whole month” Suho stated.

“She did what?!” Kai shouted.

“She survived in the forest for a whole month, for 2 weeks without food and about a couple days without water” Suho explained as they boys were all shocked.

“I’m guessing since she came from the next Kingdom which is really far away. She would’ve walked every day, so my guess is, wake up at sunrise, eat a little bit of food, start walking and she will walk without stopping til dark, then she’ll sleep. She would have probably continued that routine every day.” Luhan explained.

“Wow, that’s tough and to think there are also bears and dangerous things out here” Tao remarked.

“Oh yeah, do you think she knows how to fight?” Lay asked.

“Who knows” Kai shrugged.

“Come on guys, we have to continue, kaja” Kris said, standing up.

The boys went on for 2 days. On the third day, they were walking when they spotted a little figure sitting by the lake.

“Hey Guys! Isn’t that Ahri?!” Xiumin shouted, pointing at the sitting figure.

“Oh my goodness it is!” Chen gasped.

Your POV

It’s been 2 days since I escaped, I was tired and I rested by the lake. I pulled off my shoes and socks and placed it into the cool water. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Suddenly, I was pulled away and into a warm embrace, I was shocked, who was this? They moved back and my eyes widened.

“G-Guys?! Sir?!” I shouted pointing at them “What are you guys doing here?!”

“We’re here to get you back” Suho smiled.

“B-Bwo?” I was still shocked.

“Ahri, did I not tell you not to call me sir? It’s Father to you” He scolded.

“B-but, you guys should hate me now, you know, like those 2” I grimaced whilst pointing at Kris and Tao, they glared at me.

Luhan smiled “We don’t care what you are Ahri, to us, you are our precious sister”

I sighed.

“Come on back with us” Xiumin held out his hand “Oh and after this, you’re not allowed to escape” he winked.

I hesitated, but took his hand anyways as he guided me out of the forest and back into the palace.

“Geez, Ahri, how could you stay in a place like that for a whole month?!” Chen complained “It’s terrible, no, worse it’s horrific!”

I chuckled “You get used to it” And we all burst into a fit of laughter.

 

 

Okay, Okay, that was short...EVES!! So, want me to update again? Hmm, meh, stuff it, I'll do it for you~~~~