Kidnapped

Sapphire Angel

Author POV

It was early in the morning, the usual time for the boys to be awakened, but oddly, the whole palace was silent. Suho was worried since you hadn’t come at all, everyone was awake already and eating their breakfast.

“Guys, where is Ahri?” Suho asked.

They were silent.

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen her at all” D.O responded.

“Same here, she didn’t jump on me today either” Tao frowned.

“Xiumin, did she sleep with you last night?” Suho asked, knowing that you liked having mini sleepovers with the boys.

He shook his head “No, I haven’t seen her since last night when I tucked her in”

“Let’s go Sehun, time to get pay back for yesterday” Kai smirked

Sehun smirked back as they proceeded to your room.

They opened the door quietly, expecting you to be asleep on the bed but it was empty.

They walked in and looked around; you weren’t in your bed, not in the bathroom, not in your walk-in wardrobe and not at your desk. They scratched their head walking out.

“Uh, Guys” they hollered.

“What?” They answered.

“S-She’s gone” Sehun yelled.

It took a couple of seconds for the information to sink in “BWO?!?!” They all jumped up and ran to your room, only to find nothing. Right at that moment, the doorbell rang.  The servant quickly ran to open it.

“Yes sir? Do you have an appointment with the King?” She asked politely.

“No, I want to see him now! Say that I want to talk to him and the princes right this instant! Or else, his precious daughter--” he paused to cut a line on his throat.

The servant nodded ferociously “I’ll be right back sir” she quickly ran to the King’s throne room.

“You’re Majesty! Somebody has requested to see you this instant, he has your daughter!” She hastily informed.

Unfortunately the Princes heard “BWO?!” They yelled running into the throne room.

The King’s eyes widened “Let him in!” He commanded.

The servant nodded and muttered a ‘yes sir’ and ran off.

At that moment, the servant came scurrying in.

“Your Majesty, he is here” She bowed and opened the door.

In walked a man in his 30’s wearing a smug look.

“Your Majesty, what an honour” He bowed mockingly.

“Where is Ah Ri?” The King said through gritted teetharrow-10x10.png.

The man smirked “You want to know that badly? Well, you see my men caught her and she’s with them right now, listen I want $100,000 by midnight tonight, bring it to the old barn at the edge of town, if not, bang, and your daughters gone”

“How do I know you are just bluffing?” The King asked wisely.

“Here” He threw a USB to him and walked off.

The King clutched the stick in his hand tightly “That Bastard, he’s taking her for ransom”

“Give it to me Father, I’ll go get it ready” Luhan offered.

“Thankyou Luhan” He nodded and gave it to him.

Luhan quickly ran off to his bedroom to get his laptop. After a couple of minutes, he ran out with his laptop in hand and placed it on the table where everyone can see. He clicked the file ‘Over here’ and it opened up to a video. There was Ahri being strapped to a chair, with bruises and blood everywhere. They all gasped.  Suddenly Ah Ri shouted.

“No! Don’t come! It’s a trap! Don’t- UGH” The man whipped her, cutting her off. The King tightened his grip.

“Guys, seriously don’t come, I will get out on my own! Don’t! I need you to stay there! Please!” Ah Ri begged.

She suddenly gasped when a Gun was pointed straight to her head.

“Remember, $100,000” The man wearing a mask smirked. At that the video ended.

It was silent “Poor Ah Ri, she must be in pain” Tao whimpered.

“Sh-Should we do as she says or go?” Chanyeol asks.

“Well obviously go, she can’t defend herself” Suho sternly said.

“Here boys” The King threw them a bunch of Guns “You’ll need them”

“F-Father, we can’t” Luhan stuttered.

“You have to. To save your sister” He commanded.

They all nodded “Father, you will give us the moneyarrow-10x10.png when it’s time right?” D.O asked.

“Yes I will, for now, get used to them. I want to warn you. Ah Ri will surprise you just don’t hate her after you know the truth” The King stiffened.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked.

“You’ll find out” He smiledarrow-10x10.png.

They all nodded as the King muttered to himself “Will she bring herself to do it?”

Unfortunately Lay heard “Hey guys”

Everyone turned to look at Lay.

“I heard Father mutter ‘Will she bring herself to do it?’ What do you think that means?” Lay asked.

“Maybe she can do something that we don’t know” Sehun suggested.

“Maybe, for now, let’s train” Kris sighed.

They all nodded and headed to the training room.

Your POV

I warned them to stay away, hopefully they would listen, and I just needed an opportunity to escape.

“You bastard! Let me go! You’re not going to kill me are you? Even if they didn’t hand you the money, you liar!” I snapped.

He snickered “You are indeed the great advisor’s daughter, smart and cunning. You’re correct, of course I would give you to the next kingdom it’s a win-win, is it not?”

“I’m going to get you for this” I hissed.

“You? Get me? As if. Now shut your trap!” He yelled and taped my mouth.

I tried yelling but the tape just muffled it. I waited patiently for the perfect opportunity to come. BANG. A gun shot was heard outside. The boss ran out leaving only 2 bodyguards over me. I smiled.

“What is it?” I heard him ask.

“Nothing, it was probably a mouse or creature” another voice spoke.

They continued discussing when I grabbed my pen knife and started cutting the rope. Once it snapped, I jumped up and knocked the 2 out cold with a flying kick. I ripped off the tape with a hiss and grabbed my items, readying my gun. I jumped out the window and escaped successfully.  I was running when I got a call. Huh? Okay, weird.

“Hello?” I asked awkwardly.

“Haha, think you could escape that easily?” The husky voice snickered “I have your precious brothers, now why don’t you be a good girl and come and get them”

“How do I know you’re not lying?” I asked.

“Oh you’ll see” I could feel him smirk through the phone before hanging up.

At that moment my phone vibrated, I opened my message to see a picture of the princes tied up.

“You idiots!” I hissed.