Myungsoo

Sapphire Angel

Chapter 10

It’s been a while now since that happened, and it’s been peaceful. I walked to Lu Oppa’s room, for my tutoring session. I would usually have hated it, but, well it was fun with Hannie Oppa as a teacher. I knocked on the door.

“Come in” I heard him shout.

“I’m here Oppa” I said and opened the door.

“Sit” He ushered at the seat next to him.

I walked over and sat down opening my book and homework. 

“Did you finish your homework?” He asked.

I nodded “It was a little hard” I confessed.

He just nodded and looked over the homework “You did a pretty good job” He smiled.

I smiled and thanked him. In the middle of the tutoring session, Baekhyun Oppa busted through the door. We turned around confused.

“Ri-Ri, what have I told you about your closet?” He asked, putting both his hands on his hips. 

I looked at him confused “What do you mean Oppa? It’s clean”

“No, no Ahri” He shook his head “I meant, why is it that most of the clothes I bought you are in the storage box?”

“I don’t wear them and they were taking up space, plus, they were all dresses/skirts” I huffed “You should know the best that I hate them”

“That’s it we’re going shopping” He declared and dragged me away.

I gave Luhan an apologetic look, we both knew no-one could stop this Diva from shopping, he just smiled and nodded an approval “It’s Okay Ahri, we can work on it next time” He mouthed.

I mouthed back a ‘thanks Oppa!’ before the door slammed close. We walked along the streets, people passing me by gave me dirty looks, but I ignored them. As we walked I spotted someone lying in an alley, hurt badly. I quickly ran up to him, leaving the Diva drooling over the eyeliner. I peered at his face and gasped.

“Oppa?!” I yelled. No response well duh, he was unconscious. I mentally smack myself. I quickly held him up by the shoulder and carried him, well attempted to. I searched for Baekhyun Oppa but I couldn’t find him, I sighed. I carried the man, which I’m pretty sure was none other than my best friend. When I arrived back home, I dragged him to the infirmary and told the nurses to heal him. After the treatment, I sat there and waited for him to wake up. After a couple of hours, the man stirred. I sat up alarmed and his eyes fluttered open. He grunted.

“Are you okay?” I asked and helped him sit up.

He peered at my face and his eyes widened “Ahri? Is that really you?” He asked.

I nodded “L? That can’t be! I-I thought y-you were d-dead! ” I sniffed as tears ran down my face.

He wiped the tears away “I managed to escape, don’t worry Ahri, I’m here now” He pulled me into his embrace. I missed him so much.  

 

I know this is extremely short, But i wanted a cliff hanger T^T. I will be doing a double, maybe triple update ^^