Run?

Sapphire Angel

Chapter 11    

After what seemed like forever, we broke apart “You mind explaining?” I asked softly. 

Before he could say anything, Tao waltzed in. He stopped and froze when he saw me and Myungsoo.

“Ri-Ri, whose he?” Tao asked pointing at him.  

“Ahri and who is he?” Myungsoo asked.

“Ahaha” I scratched my head “Um,Tao Oppa, can you bring the boys here. I need to um, explain some things” 

“Sure, Ri-Ri” He nodded and sprinted out.

“I don’t remember you having any brothers Ahri” Myungsoo stated.

“I don’t, they adopted me” I frowned.

“Ah. That’s right, I heard what happened, don’t worry Ahri. I know what the King intended to do, I’m very proud of you and I’m sure Aunty and Uncle are too” He gave me a tight squeeze.

“Yeah” I nodded.

We waited for a couple of minutes when finally they arrived.

“Guys, this is my best friend from the old kingdom, Myungsoo” I introduced.

“Nice to meet you call me L” He smiled warmly.

“Myungsoo Oppa, these are the people that took me in along with the King” I introduced again.

“Nice to meet you” They all introduced themselves individually and together as a group.

“Thank you so much for looking after my friend in my absence” Myungsoo smiled, this is weird. This isn't like him at all. 

“Haha, it’s not a problem. Say, what happened to you that you weren’t with Ahri?” Suho asked.

“I thought he was dead” I answered for him “He was meant to be, but he escaped the attack” 

“I see, so what are you doing here?” Kris asked warily.

“Oh! Thanks for reminding me uh“ he thought for bit.

“Kris” I reminded him.

“Yes! Kris” He looked over to me “Ahri, you have to run”

“What?” I asked.

“You have to get away from here, they’re coming here to get you” Myungsoo got serious.

“I thought they didn’t know I was here” I stated.

“They didn’t, until a man around the age of uh I think 30 came and told them that he had encountered you and you were in this Kingdom. I overheard this and came to find you and warn you” He explained.

“What do I do?” I looked desperately at the boys “I can’t just leave them”

“Come on Ahri, let’s go inform Appa about this, you come too Myungsoo” Suho suggested.

We all nodded as I helped L up since he was hurt. We made our way to the King’s bedroom. Chanyeol knocked.

“Come in!” We heard a shout.

Chan opened the door and let us in “Father, you have to help!” I pleaded.

“What’s the matter?” He asked “And who’s this? Don’t tell me it’s your boyfriend?!” He gasped.

I gave him a look “No he isn’t, this is my best friend from the old Kingdom, Myungsoo; he came to warn me that the people are coming here to get me! What do I do?” I hastily explained.

“I see, well first, a pleasure to meet you” Father held out his hand.

“The pleasures all mine, call me L” L took it “I’m very grateful for you to look after her for me”

“It’s not a problem” Father smiled but his face turned serious “Now back to this, they’re after you huh?” 

I nodded.

“Now tell me L, when are they coming?” Father asked.

“The day after tomorrow at sunrise” L answered.

“Hm okay, we’ll lie to them. Just hide Ahri” Father decided.

“What if they search the place?” Chen asked.

“Just find a place for her to hide. The princes will be put around the place; we’ll have walkie talkies to inform each other. Two of my sons will be guarding Ahri herself” Father explained.

“How about my bedroom?” I asked.

“Change it, hide everything and say it is a spare” Lay suggested.

“Okay, we’ll do it” I nodded.

“I’ll help” L smiled.

“Good” Suho smiled back.

For some reason, Myungsoo didn’t feel the same, he seemed…Off. I’ll have to look into it, he usually would have teased me or something by now, but he’s just being nice. Weird. By night, I took a tray of food and brought it to the spare room he was staying in. I peeked through the door and noticed L jumping out of the window. I grabbed my guns, placed the tray down and ran inside. I jumped out the window and followed him. He ran deeper into the woods, what in the world is he doing? I continued following him, being careful not to get caught. Suddenly he stopped at a small camp. 

“Good, you’re back” A tall man smiled.

“Yes” L bowed.

“Did you get the plans? Is Ahri there?” The man asked.

“Yes, I got the plans and Ahri is there, with the princes” L responded.

“You can take off the mask now” The man smirked.

My eyes widened as L’s face was ripped off to reveal……

 

 

OOOOH. WHO COULD IT BE?