New Plan. YAAY

Sapphire Angel

Chapter 13

I rushed back to the palace in hopes of not getting caught. I looked up at the window, many metres high, when I mean many. I mean at least 100. Great, how am I going to get up? The walls weren’t good enough for climbing. I rummaged through my pockets and belt, fortunately I found a long rope, I did a knot and lassoed the rope and threw it up, it hooked onto something, which I guess is the bed. I tugged at it, making sure it could support my weight.  I began climbing up the large wall, nearly slipping a couple of times. By morning I reached the window and pulled myself up. 

“That was -huff- terrible -huff- I’m never -huff- doing that -huff- again –huff-” I breathed.  I lay on the table, sprawled out. Half my body in, the other half hanging out the window. I lay there for a couple of minutes, regaining my composure. Before I could stand up, Kai came bursting through the door.

“L!! Have you seen Ah-“He paused when he saw me “Ri…..Ahri? What are you doing hanging out the window, don’t tell me you’re escaping again!?” He gaped.

“No , I’m totally escaping” I said in a sarcastic tone “That’s why I’m crawling in”

“Ahaha, let me help you” He ran over and pulled me in “You better explain. Say, where’s L?”

“I’ll tell you later, now let me eat” I said and barged through the door rushing to the kitchen, leaving confused Kai alone. 

I rushed into the kitchen and sat down, ignoring all the stares.

“Ahri, why do you have dirt and leaves all over you?” Suho asked.

“I’ll explain later, let me eat” I growled and swallowed. 

He nodded, getting back to the food. For once, I stuffed myself. After I was done, I sat down in the living room.

“Wahh! That was the best meal I’ve had in ages!” I shouted happily whilst patting my stomach.

“Ahri, explain” Kai looked at me.

“Fine, right, you know how I brought the tray of food to his room last night?” I asked.

They nodded.

I started explaining and when I finished I asked “Any questions?”

“So, the L we met is actually the 2nd advisor that attempted to kill you earlier and the real L is in jail?” Chanyeol confirmed.

I nodded.

“Let’s tell Appa” Tao said as he stood up.

We nodded and followed behind to the throne room where The King was bored.

“Appa?” Suho called.

Father’s head shot up excitedly “Yes?”

“Uh, something went wrong, again” Chen sighed.

I started explaining to him what had happened.

“Hm, is that so? Well, they can’t do anything since we found out their plan. What is it that you want to do Ahri?” Father his beard.

“I, I want to save L” I said bravely. 

They smiledarrow-10x10.png at me “Okay! Let’s get a plan ready” Sehun smiled.

“Yeah” I smiled back. 

We headed to the study and sat down on the 20 seat round table with a large hollow centre. Luhan walked to the centre and pulled down a projector, turning it on. He pulled out a board and started drawing. Everything he drew on the board appeared on the projector.

“Alright, this is our Kingdom” He drew a little castle. I laughed.

“And this is theirs” He drew another one, just slightly smaller.

“You did that on purpose didn’t you?” Chen snickered.

“Shut it, let me say my plan” Youngjae snapped.

“OUR plan” I corrected him.

“Yes, our plan” He sighed. “Anyways, there is a forest in the middle of them, correct?”  

“Well” I started. I climbed over the table and over to the board. I took the pen away from him and started drawing “The two Kingdoms are diagonally parallel to each other, If you drew a square then Elden would be and the top left whilst Eldon will be bottom right” I paused and drew it.

“Ooh, Ri-Ri is good at drawing!” Tao exclaimed.

“Thankyou Tao. Anyways, there is a forest that cuts through, but it continues around the Kingdom of Elden, therefore it is surrounded by forest, it also extends towards our side but doesn’t surround it, therefore letting us have access to the outer road” I explained and drew a simple, clear map.

“Ahhh” They nodded.

“When I travelled, I took the long route, if we cut through the thick forest we should be there in a couple of days, depending on how we travel and the weather” I nodded. 

The King stood up “Then we will go tomorrow at sunrise! We’ll use the Royal Horses to get there, Ahri; you’ll lead the way won’t you?” He proclaimed.

“Sure” I grinned.

We all headed back “Say Ahri, how did you know that?” Chanyeol asked.

I blinked, and then broke out into a smilearrow-10x10.png “My Parents taught me about the history, geography and basically everything about this land. They taught me many things, Chan” 

“I see they must be wonderful parents” Baekhyun smiled.

“They were” I agreed. 

I opened the door of my room and splattered myself onto the bed, falling asleep in an instant.