Meeting EXO

Sapphire Angel

“BWOOOO!!!???” Their eyes literally popped out of their sockets and their jaws dropped.

I couldn’t help but laugh lightly about their reactions.  After I had gained my composure, I nodded my head to the King signalling to him that I was ready. Even though he hadn’t stopped laughing yet.

He nodded back. “Okay boys, her name is Lee Ahri. She is 10, believe it or not and she’s been through many hard times so take good care of her arasso? Come in Ahri”

I walk in silently towards the King. I could feel their eyes, observing me. I could tell they were surprised since I had a white pale face, jet black hair and ‘sapphire blue’ eyes, how my Father would call it.

“She’s so short.” One of them blurted out.

“Is she human?” Another one whispered. I flinched.

“YOU!” Another shouted.

I turned around to be met with Kris’ eyes, “Oh, it’s the Duizhang” I said in monotone.

“You know him?” “You know her?” They asked at the same time.

“Yes, he called me a he and a dwarf and he sent a hoard of guards at me” I glared at him just as I reach the King’s seat.

“YOU DID WHAT?” The Angel guy yelled at him.

“What? She is real short and look at what she’s wearing, anyone can mistake her as a boy” He remarked.

“Since when did boys have long hair?” I spat.

“You were hiding it under your hood” he hissed.

“Stop it, the both of you” The King sighed “Suho, can you introduce yourself and the rest of EXO”

“Yes Appa” They chorused.

“Hi my name is Suho” The angel-like one said “And I’m the leader of EXO, there are 12 members which a split into 2 sub-groups, EXO M and EXO K, EXO M speaks Mandarin whilst EXO K speak Korean. You guys can introduce yourself” He smiledarrow-10x10.png.

“Hi! My name is Baekhyun, the Diva! Nice to meet you!”

“The names Chanyeol!”

“Kai, it’s nice to finally have a girl instead of these annoying guys”

“Respect your elders Kai and my name is D.O, a pleasure to meet you”

“Sehun”

“We’re EXO K!” They chorused.

“You know me, Kris, the leader of EXO M”

“Who’d ever thought he could be a leader” I mumbled to myself only to earn a grunt from him.

“I’m Tao! Nice to meet you!!”

“Chen, pleasure to meet you”

“My name is Luhan!  I hope we get along”

“Lay, I hope we can have lots of fun together!”

“My name is Xiumin! I’ve always wanted a little sister!!”

“We are one! We are EXO!” The 12 of them chorused.

“Nice to meet you all, my name is Ahri! Oh and you can speak Chinese to me if you’d like” I smiledarrow-10x10.png at them.

Majority of them beamed back, not including I think it is, Kris and Poker face. Oh well, you have to take the bad with the good.

“Okay, now that you have introduced yourself. We are going to let Ahri have a rest and unpack. I won’t be home tonight so take good care of her, I’m going to get going now. Suho can you show Ahri to the empty room at the end of the bedroom hallway?” The King ordered before standing up.

“Sure, no problem” Suho smiled.

“Oh and someone give her a tour around the palace, she could get lost” He said before going out.

“Yes of course” Suho replied.

“Okay now, Ahri, let’s go to your room, kaja?” He smiled.

I just nodded and followed him behind whilst the others dispersed to whatever they were doing previously.

We were walking when Suho broke the awkward silence.

“So Ahri, do you know how you suddenly became our sister?” Suho asked.

“Well, your Father saved me and since I had no relatives, he decided to take me in. I declined but he kept on telling me to stay, when he said to think of It as repaying the debt, I had to say yes” I explained.

“Appa, saved you?”

“Yes, you see, I ran away from the next Kingdom, Elden and I hadn’t had any food for about 2 weeks. I stayed in the forest for about a month alone, I had recently ran out of water when I stumbled upon this Kingdom. I was in an alley when I guess your Father was taking a midnight stroll when he spotted me, at that moment I fainted” I said.

“Wow, you survived a whole month in the forest alone? I’m surprised you’re still alive”

“Me too”

“Say, not trying to be rude, but you look very different to the rest of the people” Suho stated.

“Yeah, I get that a lot” I chuckled “I don’t know why, but my parents always say that I’m unique or something”

He just nodded.

“Well we’re here, take a shower and get some rest and I’ll call you when dinner’s ready” He smiledarrow-10x10.png a gentle smile at me.

“Thanks” I muttered before he closed the door.

I looked around the room; it was a big room that was blue and white. I smiled knowing it fitted my taste perfectly. I looked at the change of clothes, it was a dress, and I grimaced. I hated dresses. I opened the nearby closet and took out an oversized hoodie, sweats and undergarments. I grabbed the towel and walked into the bathroom leaving the dress laying there. I closed and locked the door as I put the clothes on the bench top. I undressed myself and made sure the guns were well away from water. I turned the shower head on and let myself relax in the cold water. I quickly showered and got dressed. I grabbed my guns, hid them in a chest and locked it up before pushing it under the bed. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

 

Heres the nxt chapter :) Im sad that no one is reading, :( meanies..