Run Away

Sapphire Angel

Your POV

I closed the door behind me and basically glomped the bed. I lay there staring up at the ceiling.

Should I continue to stay here? I know the King wants me here, most of the boys are nice too but, it will be a bad image for the King and this family. Scams will spreadarrow-10x10.png, people will assume things. Of course people from this Kingdom will know about me, and when news spread, the Princes and King will find out that I’m a murderer, their image will be ruined. I mean of course they will hate me, I killed him. Who has ever heard of a King taking in a murderer, things will go bad. I know it. I will have to run away again, should I escape? The King isn’t here tonight, what should I do? I should go. I will do what is right. I’m a murderer; I can’t escape from that fate.

I sighed and got up; I packed enough food for some time and plenty of water. I packed my clothes, my guns, all my belongings and I put on my coat. I pulled the hood over and opened the window. I looked outside, it was a huge height, but that didn’t matter, suddenly I heard the door open.

“Ahri? What are you doing?!” It was Kai.

“ I’m sorry Kai, so sorry but this is for the best. I don’t want you in danger and the rest in danger, say thank you to the guys and your Father. I’ll never forget his kindness” I replied before jumping out.

“AHRI!!!” he screamed.

I couldn’t do anything about this. I ran into the forest, not taking a singlearrow-10x10.png glance back at the palace.

Kai’s POV

I decided to check up on Ahri and tuck her in. As I opened the door, I noticed the bed was empty, I scan the room. I stopped when my eyes landed on her, on the window sill, ready to jump.

“Ahri? What are you doing?!” I shouted.

She glanced back at me and whispered “I’m sorry Kai, so sorry but this is for the best, I don’t want you and the rest in danger. Say thank you to the guys and especially your Father, I’ll never forget his kindness”  Before she jumped out.

I ran to the window and looked down as she landed “AHRI!!!” I screamed. I watched as she ran into the forest without a last glance. I slumped down onto the floor thinking. What did she mean by putting us in danger? I don’t get it, is someone after her? I ruffled my hair in frustration. When suddenly my brothers busted into the room.

“We heard a shout, what happened? Where’s Ahri?” Suho asked frantically.

“Ahri, she’s gone” I replied.

“What?” Xiumin asked.

“She jumped out the window and escaped” I sighed.

“Bwo? Why would she do that?” Xiumin asked again.

 “I knew it, she’s just using us” Tao scoffed.

Suho hit him on the head “Don’t say that”

“She said something about not wanting us in danger. I don’t understand, is she being chased? What is it, I don’t know” I ruffled my hair.

“We can ask Appa, I’m sure he knows something” Lay replied.

“Are you sure she didn’t leave a note?” Tao asked.

“I don’t know, let’s look around” I replied.

We all looked around “Found it” I said as I picked up the envelope on the desk.

“Read it” Sehun said.

I opened It “Dear boys and Sir, I’m sorry I left abruptly. But I didn’t want to ruin your image I know it may sound like nothing but I’m not who you think I am. Even though I spent around only a day with you guys, I had a great time and I’m very thankful for your hospitality and that you accepted me without knowing a thing. Well most of you accepted me. Sir, I’m grateful for you that you healed my wounds, looked after me and took me in. I will always be in your debt. Boys, if you don’t know what I’m talking about, Sir I’m sure you have found out about it already. Either way, I hope we cross paths again. I wish you all the best.

-Ahri” I read out loud.

“I guess we have to wait for Appa to arrive” Chen sighed.

At that moment, Appa busted through the door “Where’s Ahri? Is she gone? Did I hear right?” He huffed.

“Appa? I thought you were at a conferencing meeting” Suho stated.

“Yes I was, but when I heard Ahri was gone, I ran out without a word” He said. We all face palmed.

“Well she left a letter” I said whilst handing it to him.

I took and read it; he muttered to himself “well, I knew this was going to happen”

“What is she talking about? Who is she really?” Baekhyun asked.

Appa sighed “I’d rather not say, I think Ahri should tell you herself”

 “So what are we going to do about this?” Luhan asked.

“Easy” I smirked “Find her and bring her back” Surprisingly everyone agreed.

“Where did she run off to?” Chanyeol asked.

“Forest” I replied.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smirked “We know that place like the back of our hands” Chanyeol grinned.

“We shall go tomorrow at sunrise” Lay proclaimed.

“Yeah” Tao agreed.

“Okay, let’s all get some rest” Appa shouted and everyone went back to their rooms.

 

 

AYO WHADDUP PEEPS!!! (No i am not saying it nicely so you won't get mad at me...) Okay, I'm sorry I didn't update this story since forever!!! So Imma do a double update, just cuz im awesome and I know it~~ >^