Home and. Safe..?

Sapphire Angel

“Rufus” I said through gritted teeth.

“You’re surrounded, so don’t attempt to get away” he smirked as his troops came out, surrounding us.

“Shoot” I muttered.

Before we knew it, we were in jail cells. I sighed.

“I’m sorry Oppa’s, this is my fault.” I look of guilt swelled in my chest. 

“Don’t blame yourself Ahri, it isn’t your fault” Luhan assured.

“At least, we got to the jail cells. Just, not how we wanted.” Kai stated.

‘Mms’ were heard around dark, damp cell. 

“Might as well look for Lwhile we’re at it” I smiled.

They nodded. I stood up, only to be pulled back by the chains. “Whoops, I forgot” I chuckled.

“Are you alright Ahri?” Suho asked. 

“Yeah don’t worry about me, I’m fine” I smiled and pulled at them abruptly, causing it to break “Well, that was easy”

I walked to the front and looked around “L? L, are you there? Kim Myungsoo?” I called out.

“Who is it?” A familiar but hoarse voice said.

“L!? Oh My God! Are you okay?” I gasped.

“Who are you?”

“Ahri, Lee Ahri. I’ve come back to get you, just, not the way I thought” I smiled meekly. 

“AHRI?! Are you alright? How the heck did you get into the jail cell?” He raised an eyebrow.

Yep, this was my L. “Haha, well. We were on our way to rescue you, but caught by Rufus” I rubbed my nape.

“We?” 

“Yes we, my brothers. Their father took me in, after I ran away” I smiled “So, we’re here to bust you out” 

“Okay, hurry then. These shackles hurt” He playfully winked 

“Ara, ara. Just be quiet” I remarked and quickly unshackled the brothers.

I grabbed my sword, yes sword. “Everybody, stand back” I stated as everyone backed against the wall.

I raised it and swiftly cut the jail bars, making it easier for me to break. “Okay, we’re free. Stay quiet” I warned as I destroyed L’s jail cell. Giving him a hug.

“Shackles! Come on Ahri” He wriggled hastily. 

I chuckled and sliced it open as L massaged his sore wrists. “Let’s go!” He exclaimed and jumped out the window.

I supported everyone out and followed. “Let’s get into the forest” I ran in with the others following.

We didn’t have all the resources we started with, since they were taken by the guards.

“I’m hungry” Kai whined.

“Me too” The boys agreed in unison. 

I nodded. “Wait here, I’ll be right back”

I ran towards some trees I noticed in the distance. Aha! I thought they looked like berries. I picked a bunch and ran back to the group.

“Here,” I handed each of them a bunch or two.

Thanks chorused. 

“I want chicken” Kai frowned.

I rolled my eyes “Well too bad, you’re not getting any”

He pouted but resumed on eating his berries.

“Any who, L. This is about, half my brothers” I smiled and introduced them all to him.

“Thank you for looking after the trouble maker” He snickered.

I lightly slapped him but laughed anyways.

“Guys. This is, well, the real L”

"Real real? Or like, I'm disguising as L, L" Xiumin stuffed his mouth with berries.

"I'm pretty sure this is him." I gave him a look and quickly tugged at his head.

"OW! AHRI. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He gave a glare.

"Its okay guys. His hair is real" I nodded with a smirk. 

"Since we basically completed the mission. Let's go home" Lay gave a warm smile.

Everyone agreed before setting towards the direction of their home. Arriving only two days after, they were reunited with the other 6 boys before ending it with a nice sleep in their warm haven.

 

------------------

I should start praying. Before you guys kill me, there aren't many left though TT^TT. What'd you think of the poster? I've been waiting for ages! Its amazing. You guys should get your posters done there. It's called Squarepants Graphics. AMAZING>