Extra long chapter O.o

Sapphire Angel

It’s been a couple years now and I’m now 13. I woke up in my bed and smiledarrow-10x10.png. I ran outside to wake up the boys.

Lay + Chen

Baekhyun + Chanyeol

Tao + Sehun

 

 

 

<-- Your room is here

Kris + Suho

Kai + D.O

Luhan + Xiumin

 

 

First room was Lay and Chen, I softly knocked on the door and opened it; I peeked in to see the both of them still asleep.  I tiptoed towards Lay.

“Lay, Lay Oppa, wake up, its morning” I whispered.

He grunted “Argh” he yawned “Oh, good morning Ri-Ri”

I chuckled “Morning Oppa” I tiptoed over to the sleeping troll “Neh, Chen Oppa! Wake up!” I shouted.

“Argh! Why is it that you always wake up Lay like,’ wake up~~~ ‘then there’s me, ‘Wake up!’” He groaned.

“I see no difference” I blinked innocently.

He just laughed “Good morning Ahri”

“Yes, good morning Oppa” I eye smiled.

I strolled out of the room and to the room opposite, Suho and Kris’ room. I knocked lightly and opened the door.

“Hello Oppa? Are you awake?” I whispered.

As usual Suho was “Oh Good morning Ahri, here to wake up the boys as per usual?”

“Neh, is Kris Oppa awake?” I asked.

“Nope, still snoringarrow-10x10.png away” He chuckled.

I smiled and walked over to his bed “Yah! Duizhang! Wake up!”

There was no response.

I smirked “Suho, ready for this?”

“Ready for what?” He asked confused.

“Just back away a little bit” I warned him, he did as I told.

I breathed in “KRIS! KRIS! THERE’S A FIRE MADE BY A DRAGON! HELP!” I yelled into his ear.

“WHAT?! WHERE?!” He sat up and yelled.

Suho and I bursted out laughing “I-I can’t b-believe you actually b-believe t-that!” I said between laughs.

“Haha, y-you should’ve s-seen y-your reaction! It was priceless!” Suho laughed.

Kris blew up into fumes “Yah! Lee Ahri! Come back here!!!” He yelled and chased after me.

“Oppa, help me!” I yelled and hid behind Suho.

“Come now Kris, calm down, she was just trying to wake you up” Suho assured, still holding the laugh.

“You’re being let off this time, but next time, you won’t be so lucky” He hissed before he walked into the bathroom.

“Thanks!” I beamed.

“No problem, now go wake up the others” He ordered.

“Yes sir!” I saluted before marching out.

Next up was the Baek-Yeol couple. I smiledarrow-10x10.png, thinking of a method to wake these troublemakers up.

I knocked on the door and opened it, only to be met with a pair of sleeping boys, I thought for a moment, thinking of a devious plan to wake them up, I remembered reading something on the net I might as well try it on Baek. I tiptoed over to him and whispered.

“Chanyeol walks to your drawer and opens it, he takes out your precious eye-liner collection” he flinched when I mentioned his collection, I smirked “He brings it outside towards the bon-fire, BOOM! He throws it in; it’s all gone…..” He sat up.

“MY EYELINER!!” He yelled.

“I didn’t think it would actually work” I blinked.

He didn’t respond as he hastily went over to the drawer, stumbling in the process and opened it, there it was, his precious eyeliner. He sighed a sigh of relief “Whew, it was a dream” he turned around and finally notices you “Oh good Morning Ahri” he smiled.

“G-Good morning, I was just going to wake you up” I fake smiled.

He smiled back before walking to the shower. I sighed and walked over to the giant’s bed. How should I wake him up? I thought for a moment when it hit me. His ears a SUPER sensitive.

I smiled and started tickling his ears, playing with them, scratching behind them anything I could do to irritate him. Chanyeol started stirring, and then he attempted to get my hands off by swatting them. I laughed silently and continued; he finally couldn’t take it and sat up.

“My ears! Ahri! You know I’m sensitive!!” He yelled.

“Well too bad, plus, how else could I wake you up?”

He pouted as I walked out towards Kai’s and D.O’s room. I knocked and walked in. I made sure to wake up D.O first.

“D.O Oppa, wake up, it’s morning!” I whispered.

“Oh, good morning Ahri!” He smiled and yawned.

“Go get ready, I have a special surprise for sleepy head over there” I snickered and smiled.

He chuckled “Arasso, don’t make him too mad” He stood up and went to the bathroom. I pulled out my phone and clicked on ambulance sound. I put it on full blast and put it right next to his ear; I plugged my fingers through my ears and clicked play.

EOO EOO EOO!!!

“MY EARS!! YAH LEE AHRI! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME!!!” He yelled and hopped out of bed chasing after me. I ran out the room and into Kris and Suho's and hastily locked the door.

“OPEN THE DOOR YOU LITTLE--!!” He yelled and banged the door.

The loud noise woke made the two look up.

“What’s with the racket?” Suho complained.

“I used an ambulance sound and put it next to Kai’s ear, on full blast and he woke up. Now he’s after me” I chuckled.

“Again?” Kris rolled his eyes.

“Oppa!! Help me!” I hid behind Kris as Kai busted through the door.

“You! Little brat, you have gone way too far!”

I mehronged him.

“Oh that’s it, I’m coming for yah!” He yelled and pounced on me.

“And here ladies and gentlemen, the daily morning tickle attack from Kai to the usual opponent Ahri” Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison as they entered the room. 

I walked over to the next room, the maknae line, Tao and Sehun. Sehun was easy, Tao, depends. I walked over to Sehun’s bed.   

“Yah, Maknae, wake up” I shook him. He grunted and sat up.

I nodded in approval and walked over to Tao “Tao Oppa, wake up, it’s morning” I said in a monotone. He didn’t stir.

I made a deep voice and said “This is Kris Ge, wake up or I won’t buy you Gucci”

He sat up in an instant I smirked “Works like a charm”

“I can’t believe I fell for that, AGAIN!” He groaned as he flopped back down.

I chuckled and headed towards the room for the eldest AKA Luhan and Xiumin. I knocked and walked in, as expected they were sleeping soundly. I walked over to Luhan and sat down on his bed, he shot up immediately.

“It’s easiest to wake you up Hannie Oppa, I don’t need to say anything” I smiled.

“Oh Good morning to you too Ahri” he chuckled.

I chuckled “Good morning”

I walked over to Xiumin “Xiuminnie Oppa~ Wake up!” I yelled.

“Only if you gimme a hug!” He pouted.

I smiled “Fine” I gave him a nice long hug and he sat up.

“Mornin’ Ri-Ri” He smiled.

“Morning Bao Zi!” I giggled and pinched his cheeks earning a whine from him.

I smiled to myself and walked out to the kitchen to help D.O with breakfast.

Once we had finished D.O called out “Breakfast is ready!!”

Within seconds the boys ran out like a herd of buffalos and started gobbling up the food.

“Come on D.O, if you don’t hurry. All the food is going to be gone” I chuckled.

“Yeah” he nodded and we both sat down and started on our food, slowly.

Today was my parent’s death anniversary; I decided to go out at midnight to visit their graves since it was part of the culture.

“I’m going out!” I shouted.

“Okay!” The boys responded.

I grabbed a glass bottle and a basket and headed out. I pulled my hood on and walked into the forest towards the sacred lake. Once I had arrived, I placed the basket down and took the glass bottle and walked straight to the middle of the lake, not caring if I got wet. I gently filled up the bottle and held it up to the sun, the bottle started glowing and I let it go. It drifted further away until it reached its destination, it sunk straight down to the bottom of the lake, and I walked back to the shore and waited. After a couple minutes, the bottle rose up and back towards me, I did this to cleanse the water and to bless it. It was a ritual done by my family for many centuries; you were to sprinkle it on a loved one’s grave on their death anniversary. I smiled and carefully wrapped it in cloth and out it in my backpack for safe keeping. I grabbed the basket and ran off deeper into the forest, I arrived a field of white and red roses, my parents loved to garden. They had their own area of white and red roses. I picked a couple and brought them home. I rushed into my room and closed the door, I placed the flowers and bottle on my desk and took a quick shower since it was already dark. I got dressed and walked out drying my hair; I quickly neatened up the flowers and put them in the basket along with the glass bottle wrapped in cloth. I hid it because I knew one of the boys would come and tuck me in for bed. I wore my night-gown so they wouldn’t get suspicious and sat on my bed waiting for whomever to arrive, at that moment there was a knock on my door.

“Come in” I shouted.

The door creaked open to reveal a happy Bao Zi “Hey Ahri, where were you today?” He asked walking towards me “You weren’t here for lunch or dinner, we were getting worried” He frowned.

“I’m sorry Oppa, I was out in town exploring when I lost track of time” I lied.

“Is that so?” He raised a brow.

I nodded and gave him an assuring smile.

“Well, if you say so. It’s finally my turn to tuck you in!” He laughed.

“Oppa, you tucked me in last week” I chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah whatever. Now lie down” He ushered; I did as I was told “Okay goodnight Ri-Ri” he beamed and pecked me on the forehead.

“Goodnight Bao Zi” I giggled and closed my eyes.

I heard his footsteps and the door closing, I lay there for a couple hours, just in case someone was to come in and check on me. After what seemed like days, I checked my clock and it was 12 midnight, on the dot. I smiled; everyone should be asleep by now. I hopped out of bed in silence and grabbed my coat; I quickly slipped it on and buttoned it up, pulling over the hood and my boots not bothering with changing the nightgown. Taking the basket out of its place, I jumped out the window with ease.  I safely landed in the bush and ran off into the forest towards my parent’s resting place. It was an isolated area with beautiful orchid flowers surrounding it. I finally arrived by the gravestones, sitting next to each other. I lay down the flowers and sprinkled the sacred water over the gravestones. Suddenly a handkerchief landed on my nose and mouth. Whilst the person grabbed my arms pulling them back and tying them, allowing the glass bottle to fall with a clink, spilling the remains onto the ground. Before I could do anything, I breathed in the heavy gas and everything went black.

 

Okay, this is it, triple update, and i'll update tomorrow, if possible. :) Hope you enjoyyedd~~ And yes, I left the cliffhanger on purpose :P