Chapter XII

Terror in the Woods

Moo Young was in pain.  The branch had penetrated deep into his left side.  When he ran off he had broken a part of the it off, but there was still a large piece hanging from his side.  

"I need to get this out." he thought to himself.  He was not looking forward to this. Moo Young braced himself and grabbed the stick with both hands.  He took a deep breath and pulled.  The sound of agony could be heard everywhere.  

"That must be him!"  Heechul said, "Hangeng stabbed him deep with that spike."  "Ok, so now we know he is hurt.  We need to take advantage of this and get him before he gets us"  Leeteuk answered, "Everyone get ready.  We are going after to him and take him down tonight!"

The members got ready and gather together to go "hunting".  Sungmin was still out, Siwon was not very steady on his feet yet and Ryewook was still weak from the bloodloss.  Someone needed to stay with them to protect them.  "Kangin you stay here with the others."  Leeteuk instructed him as he pointed at the wounded.  "No Way!. I am going after him. Look what he did to them.  He's mine." Kangin protested.  "I understand, but you are not in any shape to do this.  You are still bleeding from your wounds.  And anyway, I need someone who is strong to watch over them should that thing come back. I need you to protect them, please." Leeteuk said.  Kangin looked at Leeteuk and then looked back at his injured brothers. After a few moments, he reluctantly agreed to stay.  

"Just do me one favor, be careful and take care of each other." Kangin stated as the members walked into the woods.  Several of the members gave him a thumbs up as they disappeared into the dense trees.