NEW OFFICE (jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

 

 

To say he liked his new office was a lie, he had only one window that was facing another building a cross the street and that was depressing.

Jonghyun took off his tie feeling suffocated and looked through that window. So boring.

His office was bigger now yeah but he had only one window unlike in his old office, there he could have watched the park, it always made him feel better through the long days.

Sighing, he was about to go to his desk but his eyes caught by a young man.

That man was at the building across the street, at the same floor as he. He was holding a phone to his ear and looked at some invisible spot as he talked.

Jonghyun's heart skipped a beat, that man was so beautiful, He watched him hypnotized and when their eyes linked Jonghyun felt a little embarrassed for staring.

Smiling sheepishly he waved to the man at the window and smiled, the young man looked amused as he waved back.

They stand like that for a while- staring, Jonghyun's eyes watched the way his bow shaped lips moved when he talked on the phone, wondering how did he sounded like, his feline eyes wrinkled when he smiled making him even more beautiful if possible .

Eventually the young man hung up the phone and waved at Jonghyun as he walked away from his window, reminding him to get back to work.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jonghyun stopped getting late for work since that day, eager to see that beautiful man's face as he came to his office. They had a little routine, every morning they would have standing at the window and waving to each other before they start their day.

Today like every other day Jonghyun opened the door to his office and hang his coat, he looked at his watch and went to the window. The beautiful man was standing there with a cup of coffee, when he saw Jonghyun he smiled and raised his cup, winking at him.

Jonghyun smiled and a thought crossed his mind, he raised one finger and signaled the man to wait. He went to his desk looking for some papers and marker, writing something on it and then got back to the window.

*HI* he taped the paper to the glass 

Beautiful man smile and left the window, coming back with his own papers.

* HI handsome…^^ *

Jonghyun laugh when he saw the emoticon and lowered his papers to writ *what is your name?*

*Key o *

*I'm Jonghyun*

*pretty name, pretty boy ^v^*

Jonghyun smiled and lowered his papers thinking about what he should write next, but beautiful man-Key already wrote something and taped it to the window * how about a coffee? [_]P*

Jonghyun bit his lip and raised his thumb up

*I'm off at 7, see you at the park across the street ('}{') *

Key left the window blowing a kiss at him and Jonghyun asked himself how was he supposed to work now that his brain could think about only one thing… o