GIFT (jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

 

 

"Jjong…" Key called as he walked to the dorm, he had a little present for him and he really hoped that this time he'll get the hint.

He wanted to confess to the older man, but was a little bit unsure of himself, it wasn't like him but when it came to his heart and his feeling for Jonghyun, Key felt like a little school girl.

"Jjong?" he called again and Roo got out of the room, running excitedly toward him

"hey sweetie, were is daddy?"  He crouched to behind his ear, the dog barked like calling his master.

Key put the small box that he held on the floor and curious Roo sniffed it

"what is it?" Jonghyun got of the room, his eyes saw the little box that Roo was sniffing and like his dog he got curious as well.  

" a little gift " Key said and looked at him smiling

"for me?"

"yeah, open it"

Jonghyun opened the box and a big smile spread on his face "OMG! It's a kitty " he took the small pet in his hand and it, Roo got closer to his master and tried to get a better view, the kitten stared at the dog  .

For a moment they watched the pets, Roo really liked it and already started to play with him, he bite his ear and him, jumped on him affectionately and barked at him, the kitten was thrill with the attention he got .

Key raised his eyes to look at Jonghyun, he looked so happy, his eyes sparkled "look at them…it's looks like they really like each other!"

 "Yeah…like some people we know…"

Jonghyun looked at him and frown, he didn’t got the hint, key have bought this cat for a reason, for Jonghyun to realize… "You really don’t get it, do you?"

"What?"

"What is it looks like?" he asked and pointed at the two pets          

"A puppy and a kitty"

 Key palmed his face and sigh "look Jjong, they look like us, can't you see that? I want you to do same to me"

"You want me to bit your ears, you and drive you crazy?" he asked quietly

"Well, yeah…I mean…" Key smiled sheepishly "something like that. You already drive me crazy but I want you to do that…"

Jonghyun smiled, does Key confess to him? He got a little bit closer and held Key's chin in between his fingers as he tapped a small kiss on his lips "you want me to do that, it will drive you crazy enough?"

Key looked at him smiling "oh yeah, I want you to drive me crazy like that every day"