Buzz (jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

 

The buzz went through his finger, sending shivers to his body, his hair raised in a funny way. "key!!!" he called laughing , and the younger looked away  from the magazine that was in his hand "Yobo… stop that"

"you have to try it, its TAEBAK!"

Key sighed , Jonghyun haven’t stopped play with the electric pen since he bought it two days ago , he thanked god that it was just a small buzz , otherwise Jonghyun's brain would be fried already .

"sweetie, haven't you got tired of that?"

*BUZZ* " no!"

Key put the magazine on the table and got up getting closer to Jonghyun and took the pen away from him "sweetie, that's enough!"

Jonghyun pouted

" I have some thing better for you" Key said teasingly and lowered his lips to Jonghyun

*BUZZ* electric shock went through his lips and he screamed "ya!!! What the ?!"

Jonghyun laughed so hard that his stomach hurt "electric kiss, I like that" he smacked his lips for another kiss but Key moved his head away from him" give me another one"

"no! no! down boy … bad puppy , bad!!!" Key tried to run away but got caught by the muscular arms of his lover who lifted him bridal way to their bedroom "I wanna try and electrified something else"

Key's eyes bulged "Jjong!!!"