Go To Sleep Jongkey (jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

 

at this story i was inspired by this picture, to those of you who don't know it , Jonghyun tweeted it like 3 months ago and this piece of art was drawing on his abs.  guessing who's the talented artist ?

you can all watch it in here:

http://keylovesg.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/trans-131027-jonghyun-twitter-update-2-3-tweets-1p/

 


 

 

 "Bummie…" Jonghyun chuckled as he tired to muffle his yawn "that tickles"

Key tapped butterfly kisses on his belly and his tongue her way to his navel , Jonghyun squirm underneath him , his warm hand the soft hair "baby…pleas" he begged in a small voice but Key didn’t stopped , just rolled his eyes upward and smiled .  

"aren’t you tiered?"  Jonghyun asked, and the younger shook his head. It was 4 o'clock in the morning, and usually after they made love Key was the first one to fall asleep, but this time the boy was in a playful mood and Jonghyun really tried his best to stay awake.

His cattish long body was spread in-between his leg , his hands rested on his belly as his head leaned on them, he his lover softly and from time to time he put his bow shaped lips on the warm skin , loving him with his mouth.

Suddenly he raised his body and leaned toward the dresser that was next to the bed , Jonghyun looked at him frowning as he saw Key taking a pen and going back his original  position "what? " he asked as the younger clicked on it "baby?"

"hmm?"

"what are you doing?"

Key put the pen on his belly and started to draw making Jonghyun laugh, he raised on his elbows and looked down to see the piece of art that his lover draw.

"you crazy"

" I like that" Key said as he looked proudly on the face he draw "look, he's surprised!" 

Jonghyun navel made a perfect –o – shaped mouth, he laugh "why is he surprised?"

Key looked into his lover eyes and a coquettish smile smudged on his lips, he them and lowered the pen, drawing arrow that pointed down to Jonghyun's , and wrote with big letters 'WOW'.

When Jonghyun read the word out loud he burst into hysterical laugh and tugged Key's jaw in between his fingers, lowering his head he put a loudly kiss on his lips .

"crazy…" he mumbled as their lips separated and reached his hand to his phone on the dresser , he clicked on it , the device came into life and he Pressed on the camera icon.

He took a photo of his stomach and shared it to his twitter account.

"ya! Don’t make that too obvious!" Key freaked, he got up from Jonghyun's lap and tried to reach his hand to the phone, but Jonghyun Just raised his hand high while his legs crossed around Key's waist trying to stop him "Jjong!"

Jonghyun laugh and put the phone back on the dresser and crossed his arms around Key, tugging his close to him, his face rest on his firm chest and he tapped a kiss on his forehead

"lets go to sleep, Bummie"