DINOSAUR (jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

 

 

"APPA! HELP!" the big dinosaur was chasing after him and he had nowhere to run to, "He's gonna eat me!" he whined and looked for some place to hide.

Big mouth was getting closer to him, his teeth were big and he did some growling noise.

"APPA! Where you?!" he was crying now, running around like crazy looking for some safety place, but the big dinosaur didn’t seems to mind, he opened his big mouth and got closer to him .

"NO, NO! HELP!" oh please somebody save him.    

"Comme des– APPA is here!" the familiar voice of his Appa echoed in his ears, but it was too late, the dinosaur was already biting his nose.

"Jjong!!!" his Appa screamed at the dinosaur "don't eat my dog!"

Two hands draw him away from the dinosaur and took him into a warm embrace.

"Did mean Jonghyun scared you?" Appa asked.

And comme des nodded.

"Onew hyung" Appa scold his safety place "I told you to keep an eye on him"

"Sorry" he laughed "it was so cute"

The dinosaur laughed too "comme de-ya! You're so cute" he didn’t like him, If he's so cute, why did he try to eat him?!

"You two…."  Appa was mad, he could see that, ha! In your face!

Lifting his eyes up to see Appa he smiled and barked, get them Appa, teach them a lesson not to mess with us!

Appa raised him to face the dinosaur, wow…what are you doing!? He was trying to eat me few minutes ago…put me down before he would try again.

"Say you sorry, Jjong!" 

His safety place laughed so hard while the dinosaur got closer and kissed his nose. What!? Why did he just kissed him!?

Suddenly the dinosaur and the safety place got up from the floor looking at him from above. APPA…?

Appa was leaving him, wait! Appa don’t go …

What are they doing?  It's looks weird, what is this!?

"Come on comme des…dance!" the dinosaur said.

Is that what they were doing? Dancing?  Appa doing it better… and why they were dancing?

They didn’t look so scary now actually…and to be honest not really interesting as well… Appa, wait for me, I'm coming… these two are too weird for me. 

The little dog got out of the room and left Jonghyun and onew staring at each other.