I have needs (2min)

~Mini Collection~

 

 

 

"Mmm…" Taemin let out a soft moan, Minho's lips were all over him, kissing and gently, sending shivers to his body "oh…yes baby, so good…" his hands slid into his hair as he guided his mouth on his burning skin.

"You like that?" Minho asked quietly as he his into his mouth.

"Yes…" the boy hissed and arched his back, his legs crossed around Minho's waist tugging him closer.

They were half already when Jonghyun suddenly walked into the room cursing underneath his breath. Covering themselves with the blankets quickly they looked at each other with wide eyes, the small light in the room showed them frustrated Jonghyun.

Not so long ago they asked him if they could have the room for themselves and Jonghyun agreed, he was even happy to have the night with Key, so what the- ?

"Maybe he forgot something…?" Taemin whispered and his lover shrugged unsure "ah…hyung…?" Taemin looked at Jonghyun and pushed Minho from on top of him.

Jonghyun made a growling sound In his throat as he crushed on his own bed.

"Hyung… we, ahh… in the middle of… you know…" Taemin continued "that’s why we asked you to…"

"If you wanna just " Jonghyun mumbled and turned his back to them.

Minho frowned at Taemin before opened his mouth to speak "we can't when you're here, why you're not with Key?"

The eldest growled as a response.

Taemin sat in bed and fumbled for his pajama bottom, wearing it he made Minho chuckle softly for the little tent his created, he rolled his eyes "it's not funny, it's aching!" he hissed at his lover before he got out of the room straight into Key's room.

Knocking on the door he heard Key screaming "GO AWAY ERT, I SAID NO!"

"Key…it's me…" Taemin mumbled and pushed his palm over his crotch to calm his arousal.

The door opened and Key stood with his hands crossed "he sent you?"

"What?"

"That ert…"

"I don’t know what he did but can you take him back…we were in the middle of…"

Key narrowed his eyes "NO"

"KEY! Please…" Taemin whined "I have needs and god damn it!"

"What's going on guys?" Onew peeped from his room "it's late…why you're making all that noise?"

Taemin palmed his face, he won't get laid soon isn’t he?!

"Jonghyun is being a ert, Minho and Taemin-"

"Not again, please" Onew cut Key off "can we have one night of sleep without the drama?!"

"It's not a drama!" Jonghyun's voice interrupted as he got out of the room to explain what happened "I just wanted to spice things a little, and little diva got all moody!"

"Moody?!"

Minho got out of the room as the noise became louder, he looked at Onew and shrugged before looking at his lover with a wicked grin.

"It's just a camera!" Jonghyun raised his voice.

Minho pointed with his thumb to the room and Taemin smiled, he slowly made his way between the arguing couple, passing by Onew who looked frustrated.

"Ya!" Onew hissed "don’t leave me with them!"

"Sorry hyung" Taemin called as he followed Minho and shut the door behind them.

"Finally!" Minho said pulling his lover to the bed "now, where were we?"

Taemin giggled and kissed him but ripped his lips quickly "they are such a mood killer"

"YA!" Minho called "WOULD YOU SHUT UP THERE! WE'RE TRYING TO !"

It's became quiet immediately and the two boys smiled at each other before crushing their mouths with a passionate kiss.