Jonghyun's smile (jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

 

 

Key looked at his lover sleeping and sad smile crossed his face, raising his hand he tugged away the strings of hair from his forehead, his fingers slowly brushed on his smooth skin, gently his cheeks, he felt like crying. That beautiful man that slept next to him was his whole world and he just couldn’t make him smile.

Something happened to Jonghyun's smile and Key felt lost not knowing why, what bothered his lover? Why Jonghyun wasn’t talking to him?

He brushed his thumb on his full lips, how much he loves those lips, they bring him so much pleasure.

Jonghyun sigh, his lips kissed his thumb and he opened his eyes to look at him. He opened his mouth and the finger, his teeth bite him gently.

"Sorry for waking you up "Key mumbled

Jonghyun smiled at him, that beautiful smile he was craving for "can't fall asleep?" 

"Now I can" he whispered

Jonghyun chuckled, his lover always did that, made him smile. Even in his worst days all he needed was Key to be there with him.

Lately they didn’t had the time to be around each other, their busy schedule made them apart, that made him miss Key badly, it was like the sun didn’t raised anymore, how could he smile without his lover to hold him?  

Jonghyun tugged Key closer to his body and tapped a kiss on his lips before he rest his head on top of his "good night bummie"

"I love you Jjong…" Key said with a small voice as he closed his eyes

"I love you the most"