Can I keep it? (jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

 

 

"Umma…umma!" Jonghyun ran into his mother arms, hugging her.  

"hi sweetie, did you had fun today at the kindergarten?"

The little boy shook his head excitedly, his mother smiled and held his hand as they walked home "what have you done today?"

"We read a story and painted and …" he stopped his mother and shook her hand "umma, we need to go back!"

"What happened sweetie? Did you forget something?"

Jonghyun looked at her seriously "yes…palli palli umma!" he pulled her back on their tracks

"What is it?"

"My cat!"

"Your cat?!" she stopped and crouched to face her little son "sweetie, you don’t have a cat"

"Of course I do! He came to class today"

"The cat? Did the teacher brought a cat to class so you can play with?"

"No umma, he came by himself" he giggled "his umma brought him this morning"

"Jonghyun, what are you talking about?"

The little boy pulled his mother and she had no choice but to follow him.

They reached the kindergarten again and Jonghyun let go of his mother hand, running to his class. She stand there and waited, her son came back holding hand with a little boy that tried his best to keep up with his pace, Jonghyun's smile was wide "umma…look!" he called at her.

"Jonghyun, wait, you're running too fast" the little boy that was attached to his hand said

And Jonghyun just smiled at him.

"Umma look, this is the cat that I told you about, can we keep it???"

His mother's eyes bulged "sweetie, this is a kid"

"But he looks like a cat" Jonghyun said pouting "look at his eyes and nose and lips"  

She laugh and looked at the boy "what is your name?"

"Kibum..." he said sheepishly "can I come and play with Jonghyun ma'am?"

"Yes, of course"

"I told you umma would let me keep you"

"Ya! I'm not a cat...stop it…"

Jonghyun laugh and hugged him tightly "I like you kitty"

"You are a weird puppy you know that?" Kibum said and crossed his arms around Jonghyun "but I like you too"