Lost dog (Jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

Key was sitting at the stairs that lead to the yard, it was the middle of the night and it was freezing cold, but his body felt numb he didn’t cared of anything.

Big warm hands wrapped around his shoulders when Jonghyun sat next to him and pulled him to his embrace , Key lean his head on him and tears streamed from his eyes, his slim body was shaking in his lover's arms.  Jonghyun cradled him and whispered calming words to his ears, slowly rocking him.

Jonghyun always did that when he was sad , hugged him and promised to do his best to make him smile, his eyes never left his when he was talking letting him know he was listening carefully to his words only , he sang to him with soft voice when he was scared.

"yobo, let's go inside, it's cold "

"what if he'll come back?"

Jonghyun sigh "why won't you go to bed, I'll stay here and wait"

The boy shook his head, it was the second night that Jonghyun comfort him and stayed up with him, he couldn’t do that to him anymore. he sniffed and wiped his tears away "no…lets go to bed"

"are you sure?"

"yes" Key said in small voice, He guessed it was about time he'll get the fact that his little dog was gone . he got up and held out his hand to his lover , Jonghyun took it and got up as well, hugging him tightly before they walked into the house " I promise I'll look for him again tomorrow when the sun comes up" he said like he did yesterday and the day before .

"I shouldn’t have left the door open, he's very curios dog"

"it's not your fault yobo" Jonghyun whispered to his ear "we were busy with the movers and we didn’t saw he was out"

"I should have tied him up" Key started to cry again

"no baby, no"

They finally moved to their dream house and instead of being happy Key was crying day and night, if he only would have paid attention…

 

 

 

Key couldn’t remember how he got into bed, he must have been cried himself to sleep. When he opened his bloodshot eyes Jonghyun side of the bed was empty and cold. He sat in bed and looked at the clock , it was too early, where is Jonghyun?

When he decided to get up from bed his lover walked into the room , Key's eyes bulged when he saw him . on his lover's hands there was a small creature wrapped in blanket , Jonghyun looked at him smiling and then raised his gaze to Key .

Key jumped out of bed and got closer to his lover, removing the blanket slightly , tears blurred his vision , he looked at Jonghyun surprised and then back to the little dog that in his hands "yobo…" his voice cracked  and he reached his arms to hold the dog, his tail wagged happily . Jonghyun smiled and wrapped his arms around Key.

"where did you found him? When?"

"after you fall asleep I got out and looked for him "

" you've looked all night long ???"

Jonghyun nod

Key looked at the collar on his dog and saw his name shining on the small medallion

"I love you so much Jjong" he buried his head on his chest and Jonghyun put a kiss on his top.

"we need to take him to the vet, he was wandering around for few days and it was too cold"

Key nod "I wanna feed him first, why won't you go to sleep a little bit, I'll take him"

"I'll come with you"

Key taped a kiss on his lips "go to sleep, you’ve been up all night"

The dog in his hands let out a small bark and they looked down laughing "you see , he agree with me"

"fine, wake me up when you'll back and we'll have breakfast"

"nae… thank you baby, you are the best lover that anyone could ever asked"

Jonghyun chuckled and got into bed, finally he saw Key's smile again.