she eat the ?! (jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

  

 

 

Jonghyun buried his head at the crook of Key's neck as his rippled his body, his younger lover clenched tightly around him and he kept pushing into him to ride it before he collapsed on top of him.

Key smiled and kissed his lover's cheek lovingly, he patted his back soothingly as they both panted harshly trying to catch their breaths.

Jonghyun pulled out and lay by Key's side, he removed his and toss it to the floor before he arched his arms around his lover's waist and pulled him closer.

"I need a shower" Key murmured with a soft smile and tapped a kiss on Jonghyun's nose.

"few more seconds..." the older said tiredly and shut his eyes making Key chuckle, he kissed his cheek loudly and sneaked out of his grip.

he tiptoed toward the bathroom when suddenly his eyes bulged "JJONG!!!" he called hysterically and kneeled in front of Roo who apparently were in the room when they ed.

"What happened...?" Jonghyun asked sleepily and raised his head from the pillows, Key's screams didn't alerted him anymore, his younger lover was a little diva and he got used to those outbursts.

"this stupid dog!" he called and Jonghyun could see that he was holding Roo's mouth, trying to make it open.

the little dog struggled in his hands to get free and let out miserable bark.

"What are you doing?!" Jonghyun asked and got up from the bed.

"your stupid dog! she eat the !"

Jonghyun's eyes bulged and he kneeled in front of them, Key let Roo slipped from his hands and the little dog took few steps toward Jonghyun, she wagged her tail happily as she looked at him with her tongue peeping out of , the was no were to be found.

"what are we going to do?" Jonghun asked and looked at Roo a little worried.

"it would come out from....there, right?" Key asked and pointed at her behind.

"I...hope so..."

"maybe you should take her to the vet, just in case"

later that night, Jonghyun called his lover and told him that the vet said it would come out by it self, he just needed to pay a little attention if it won't.
 
so he did and luckily two days later as they walked with Comme-des and Roo- she decided to go for it but as she settled herself by the tree she suddenly froze.
"what happened?" Jonghyun asked watching his lover bursting with laughter.
"OMG! this dog!"
Jonghyun turned to look at Roo who tried to poop but something blocked it and she started freak.
"it's got stucked, Jjong!"  Key kept laughing.
"Ya!!!" Jonghyun scolded his lover, he bent to help his little dog but he just got scered and started to run with the lost condon flying out of her .
Key collapsed on the floor, holding his aching stomach as he laughed even louder, watching his lover chasing Roo and trying to catch that .