Works every time (2min)

~Mini Collection~

 

 

"Hands up!" Taemin giggled and lift Minho's hands up to his upper waist, the older smiled at him through the mirror in the studio and they started rehearsal again, but every time the did the helicopter move Minho's hands slid slowly down on his waist and pulled him closer to his chest , planting small kisses on his nape.

"their up" Minho pouted

"1...2...3..." Taemin counted and they started to move once again and Minho's hands slid once again to his lower waist tugged him closer.

Taemin sighed and lowered his arms to his lap "I guess we won't get any work done today ha?"

"Aniyo …" Minho said laughing as his lips found the younger's nape again, his tongue the pale skin sending shivers to his spine. Taemin arched his hand around Minho's neck and draw him closer "god help me with you" he hissed and closed his eyes letting out a small moan escape from his lips as Minho's hands cupped the growing bulged in his jeans.

But then he stopped and Taemin opened his eyes to look at his lover through the mirror, frowning "wh-?"

"Babe, you have to stop teasing me, we have to practice " he smiled devilishly and set his hands back again on the boy's waist "1…2…3…"

"ya!" Taemin's eyes bulged, he turned around to face his lover, pushing him to the floor and sitting on top of him, he crushed his lips on his and kissed him hard. When he let go Minho chuckled and looked into his eyes "works every time"