(shinee)

~Mini Collection~

 

first of all- watch this video please :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIITFaDWbAc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

Taemin giggled as he tugged his ear to the door, putting his hand on his mouth to muffle himself.

"Taemin-ah, what are you doing?"

The boy turned to look at onew "Hyung, you have to hear this!"

The older got closer to the door as well "Taemin!" he said blushing as he heard the noises "it's not ok…stop eavesdropping!"

"But it's so funny"

"No! Let's go"

"What’s funny?" Minho's voice made them both jump in surprise. Taemin smirked and whispered loudly "Jonghyun and Key Umma are doing it…and they're so loud!" 

Minho narrowed his eyes and small devilish smile crossed his face, he got closer and put his ear to the door. Onew was so embarrassed and uncomfortable, he palmed his face and mumbled something.

"I hear only Jonghyun…" Minho said frowning "that's new…"

"Shhh…don’t be too loud!" Taemin said and put his palm on Minho's mouth so shush him "maybe umma doesn't have fun, maybe he's not in the mood"

"Yak! Taemin!" Onew hissed and the boy giggled.

"No way…Key is always in the mood" Minho said "but maybe Jonghyun is getting a so Key's mouth is too busy to scream" 

Both Taemin and Minho laughed.

"Well, at least something keeps Umma busy…" 

"Maybe he should blow on Jonghyun all the time!"

"Ya!" Onew burst "are you two crazy?!"

"Yes, they are but why this time?"

The three boys jumped in surprise when they heard Key's voice and turned around to look at him, his hands were crossed on his chest and he leaned against the wall.

"Umma! What are you doing here?!"

"I live here…" Key said frowning

"we thought you're in there with Jonghyun, we heard him …"

"!?" suddenly realizing, Key palmed his face and got closer to the door, knocking on it roughly " YA! Kim Jonghyun! It's just the Titanic, stop crying and man up!"

Onew, Minho and Taemin stared at him as the door opened and crying Jonghyun came out of the room straight into Key's arms "…he died…"

Shocked, Key looked at him surprised "wh-?!"

"The ship drowned and he died…that was…so sad!"

 Slowly wrapping his arms around Jonghyun, Key pat his back "now, now…calm down puppy, it's just a movie, you don’t need to cry…"

 Jonghyun cried even harder and Key lost it "oh god!" he screamed at him" and I'm the diva in this relationship?!" he let go of the sobbing man and his heels to the living room.

"WH-what did I do?" Jonghyun calm down immediately, making the others laugh "I just needed a hug!"

"Sorry hyung…" Taemin said and turned to go

"Hey guys… can you hug me?"

"Sorry…" Minho said scratching his nape "Taemin needs me..."   

"No, I'm not" Taemin giggled

"Shut up and keep walking…" Minho hissed

"Hyung…" Jjong whimpered and reached his hands to Onew, hugging him tightly.

Sighing, Onew just stood there "how does it happen to me all the time?!"