Doctor, Doctor! (2min)

~Mini Collection~

 

 

Taemin opened his mouth to the doctor orders, he glanced at Minho who was standing at the corner of the room, his lover looked really curios.

"It’s look like a rash" the doctor said as he touched Taemin's mouth and lips, they were reddish and a puffy – more than usual.

 "What can it be, doctor?" Minho asked and the doctor let go of Taemin, he turned to look at the tall boy "probably some allergic reaction…have you eat anything different?" he asked Taemin.

. But he can't tell the doctor that. For the last few hours Taemin eat his lover only.

"No"

"Well, will do some tests…"

 

After doing all the tests, the doctor called Taemin back into his room, Minho came along with him and they both sat, waiting for the doctor to explain what happened.

"Well, it is allergic reaction…" the doctor said and raised his head from Taemin's file to look at the two boys "…to "

Both Taemin and Minho turned red, looking at the doctor before looking at each other.

The doctor smiled "it does happened sometimes, I believe you two…"

Taemin bit his lip sheepishly and nodded his head while Minho lowered his and ran his hand over his face.

"Well…it’s nothing serious, an ointment would fix everything. Be careful and see if it's happening again. And use condoms"

 

"Well, that was ing embarrassing!" Minho said with a mean tone as they walked out of the clinic, when he saw Taemin's sad face he softened and took him in his arms, he wanted to give the boy a kiss but he turned his face.

"It's hurts"

"I'm sorry baby…" Minho said and sighed, he brushed his thumb over the boy's lips gently to not cause him more pain "let's go home- I'll take care of you"

Taemin nodded and let his lover take his hand and lead him, Minho can forget about being off anytime soon.