What day of july? (2min)

~Mini Collection~

this mini-shot is for 'karinkirana' 

 

  

 

The radio's PD laughed "there are so many questions from the fans, they want to know how well do you know each other"

Taemin smiled proudly as he said "we know everything about each other!" however his proud smile turned into a sheepish one when Minho looked at him coquettishly. 

"Ani…I don’t know. When is your birthday? What day of July?"

The younger raised his eyebrows, was he really teasing him when they were live on the radio? "Ah…never mind" he mumbled looking all offended, he'll kick his later at the dorms.

"I'll tell you…" Onew said with a small smirk, he knew what Minho was up to, he like teasing the young maknae, it thrilled him when the boy's blood boiled in his veins, that usually meant make up and a loudly moans from their room.

"I'll look for it right now…" Minho said giving the leader a smile.

"Tch… you remember Jonghyun's birthday!" Taemin accused his lover, for a moment they forgot they weren't alone.

"Minho-ssi" the PD caught back his attention "this comeback we see more of your abs and muscle"

Minho started to laugh, he glanced at Taemin who had this satisfied smile on his face, reminding him how he moaned the night before as his hands roamed all over his muscular body, how it aroused him. His puffy lips curled into a sweet smile and he tried his best to hide it.        

Key glanced at Onew and then at the two love birds before he punched Taemin's shoulder gently reminding him they weren't at dorms "ya, be careful…" he leaned closer to Taemin and whispered as he pointed at the cameras at the studio.

Taemin lowered his head and tried to calm.

It was way too long interview before they were finally back at the dorms, Key and Onew looked at each other knowing what will happen next, 2min were holding hands through the whole way home, soon their ears will fall off when they'll close the bedroom's door behind them.

It's been a while since the two were so lovey dovey with each other, the last 2 years weren't so good with their relationship, each one of them had a busy schedule and it only tear them apart.

"You couldn’t be more obvious than that?" Minho asked amused now that they were at the room behind closed doors.

"I'm sorry but they talked about your abs and…" the younger shrugged and reached his hands underneath his shirt, he brushed his fingertips on his skin making his love purr.

Minho shut his eyes and let the pleasure ripple his body, Taemin's hand was so soft, he his way up to his and played with it, the little button pocked and he squeezed it gently in between his fingers teasingly.

"Oh, Tae…AHHHH!!!!" his pleasure replaced with a painful groan when the younger squeezed his too hard, he opened his eyes and looked at the little devilish smile the boy offered.

"…What was that thing about my birthday?"

Minho pulled himself away from him and rubbed his aching nub "I was just kidding you know…"

"I know" Taemin pouted "and still, it was embarrassing"

"Sorry" Minho said and got closer to him, he wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly before he lowered his lips and kissed him passionately.

When their lips separated Taemin looked at Minho with innocent eyes as he played with the collar of his shirt "want to prove 2min is real?"